EL-RUFAI’S FAMILY PROTESTS SSS DETENTION, ALLEGES TORTURE, MEDICAL NEGLECT. (PHOTOS).

Image
 El-Rufai’s Family Protests SSS Detention, Alleges Torture, Medical Neglect Former Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has continued to face controversy over his detention, as members of his family and supporters staged a protest in Abuja on Monday over his custody by the State Security Service (SSS). The demonstrators, which included Senator Lawal Adamu and close relatives of the former governor, accused security authorities of subjecting him to psychological pressure and denying him access to medical care despite existing court directives. Speaking outside the SSS facility, El-Rufai’s second wife, Asia, said the family had been living under fear due to what she described as persistent surveillance and security intimidation connected to the case. According to her, the tension increased after El-Rufai appeared before Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was granted bail before the matter was adjourned.  She alleged that despite prior arr...

EFCC UNCOVERS ADDITIONAL 400 GHOST WORKERS IN KWARA STATE.{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE.


    The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Friday, June 19, 2020 uncovered 400 fresh ghost workers in Kwara state.
.
.
At the Ilorin Zonal Office of the Commission, N31,000,000( Thirty One Million Naira only), meant for the payment of salaries of the ghost workers, was allegedly shared by the Chairman, Nigerian Union of Teachers, NUT, Kwara State, Salihu Idris Toyin and the Permanent Secretary, State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB, Bayo Audu Onimago, among others.
.
.
Other beneficiaries of the money include, Director of Finance, SUBEB, Ahmed Husain, Coordinator, NUJ , Kwara State, Tijani Idris and Controller of Finance, SUBEB, Omole John.
.
.
In a confessional account of how the money was shared, Toyin told operatives of the EFCC that " A sum of N12million was paid into an account operated by me and others, the money was actually not supposed to come but when the cash hit the account, I withdrew it and gave it to SUBEB Officials, they gave us N3million for free and we shared it among ourselves ".
Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).