KAYLEE HOTTLE, GODZILLA VS. KONG ACTRESS, DIES AT 18 AFTER MARYLAND CAR CRASH. (PHOTO).
We understand than some white people have not vomit the evilness of APARTHEID‼️.
I have a very strong relationship with all races in South Africa but I will always strongly condemn the abusive behaviour of South African business owners who are scavengers of the souls of our African illegal migrants and foreign black brothers and sisters.
The reason why we are calling for illegal foreigners to leave the country is,somehow,because we want to protect them and also eradicate the corruption that is done by business owners and the exploitation of black workers who happen to black illegal foreigners.
So they are threatening to close down their businesses just because it’s sweet to stand on a black person’s back and enjoy the profits 💔.What are going to loose anyway because South Africans people are not part of that business anyway 😳.
As South Africans citizens we must grow conscience and feel for the country.
I am not a politician,I don’t have to protect anything and I chose to be a man and stand for something ‼️‼️🇿🇦.
Nezinye izinhlanga zizohamba 🤞🏾.
Lelizwe Liyolunga Ngathi Siyizinsizwa🇿🇦💪🏾.
Comments
Post a Comment