LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

AUSTRALIA TO IMPOSE NEW 6-WEEKS COVID-19 LOCKDOWN IN MELBOURNE.{PHOTOS}.


Melbourne, Australia's second-biggest city, under new lockdown for ...
       Australia's second largest city, Melbourne, will go back into a strict lockdown to prevent a second wave of Covid-19 infections from spreading across the country.
A total of five million residents in the metropolitan city will no longer be allowed to leave their homes unless it's for grocery shopping, caregiving, exercise or work starting from 11:59pm on Tuesday, July 7.
This drastic action was announced as authorities declared that it's clear "we are on the cusp of our second wave".
The measures are expected to remain in place for six weeks.
They come as the state of Victoria saw another record rise in daily coronavirus cases, with 191 new infections recorded for Tuesday.
The state reported its previous high of 127 new cases on Monday.
Of the 191 new cases detected on Tuesday, 13 came from the nine public housing estates under a "hard lockdown".
About 3,000 residents in the densely populated towers were suddenly put under a total lockdown on Saturday night.
They are not allowed to leave their homes for any reason.
So far, a total of 69 cases have been detected in these estates.
Authorities aim to test every single resident.
Under the new lockdown measures, cafes and restaurants that were allowed to reopen weeks ago will return to take away and delivery only.
Beauty and personal services will be closed, as well as cultural and entertainment venues.
Schools will extend their holiday for another week, but senior secondary school students and students at specialist schools will return to school as planned on Monday.
"We know we're on the cusp of something very, very bad if we don't get on top of this," Victoria State Premier Daniel Andrews told reporters in Melbourne on Tuesday, describing the surge in case numbers as unsustainable.
"I think a sense of complacency has crept into us as we let our frustrations get the better of us. I think that each one know someone who has not been following the rules as well as they should have. I think each of us know that we have got no choice by to take very very difficult steps," Andrews said.One more photo below.
Australia places Melbourne under 6-week coronavirus lockdown ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.