“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

FALSE MARRIAGE: EFCC ARRESTS SUSPECTED FRAUDSTER FOR DUPING AMERICAN $200,000.(PHOTOS).#PRESS RELEASE.


False Marriage: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster for Duping American $200,000.

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested one Chidozie Kingsley Nwachi, (a.k.a Dozie) for  allegedly  marrying an American: Nicole Kierulff Sayers falsely,  and defrauded her $200,000(Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in the process.

 Nwachi was arrested in Abuja on Wednesday, February 15, 2023,  based on the claims of Sayers,  alleging that the  suspect lured her into a false marriage  and defrauded  her of her savings.

“I was accustomed to transferring money to him and further felt I had no choice,  since I had just married him,  even though I did not feel confident in my choice to have married him”, she said. 

   Nwachi’s ploy of defrauding his “wife” was the offer of a phony contract by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Abuja.   He allegedly made Sayers finance the execution of the contract until the petitioner contacted the Ministry with the contract papers and discovered that they were fake. 

 Realising that Nwachi had sold her a dummy,  Sayers lamented that:  “I have been suicidal on and off, when I  realized he was a fraud, as I was drowning financially and  facing bankruptcy”.

Items recovered from the suspect include two cars: Toyota Venza and Lexus ES300,  expensive wrist watches, two Apple iPhone, two iPhone laptops, an international passport and multiple Automated Teller Machine, ATM,  cards.  A sum of $2204( Two Thousand, Two Hundred and Four United States Dollars) was also recovered from him.

He will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

More photos below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.