MAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS AFTER ALLEGEDLY THROWING CHILDREN FROM STOREY BUILDING IN ABA. (PHOTO).

Image
  DEVELOPING STORY: Man Found Unconscious After Allegedly Throwing Children From Storey Building in Aba A man was reportedly found unconscious but still breathing after allegedly falling from a storey building at New Phase of Umuobe by Barracks, Opobo Road, Obignwa, Abia State. The incident, which occurred on Thursday, has caused panic among residents of the area. Eyewitnesses told Magic FM Aba that the man allegedly threw two of his children from the building before attempting to throw down his wife. However, the circumstances surrounding the incident remain unclear. The two children were reportedly rushed to a hospital for medical attention. As of the time of filing this report, Magic FM Aba could not independently confirm their condition or whether they survived the fall. The man, who sustained an injury to the head, was still lying in front of his house and had yet to receive assistance as of the time of this report. Witnesses said he was unconscious but still breathing. Reside...

“LET ME GO IN PEACE” – JIBRIN BOWS OUT AFTER NNPP EXPULSION. (PHOTO).


 “Let me go in peace” – Jibrin bows out after NNPP expulsion


A member of the House of Representatives representing Kiru/Bebeji Federal Constituency in Kano State, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has accepted his expulsion from the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), albeit with strong criticism of the party’s internal processes.

Jibrin, who previously served as the Director-General of President Bola Tinubu’s 2019 campaign, accused the opposition party of failing to adhere to due process in handling the matter.

 The Kano State chapter of the NNPP had  announced Jibrin’s expulsion citing alleged anti-party activities.

According to the State Chairman, Hashim Sulaiman Dungurawa, the lawmaker had consistently used the media to attack the party and its leadership. He also claimed that Jibrin’s electoral victory was due to the Kwankwasiyya movement and the NNPP platform, rather than any personal political strength.

But in a statement released in response on Saturday, Jibrin described his expulsion as “a rude shock”, and argued that the interview he granted—both in English and Hausa—which was cited by the party as the basis for his dismissal, was in fact aligned with the party’s values.

“I strongly believe the contents of the interview should not warrant such a heavy penalty.

“No invitation was extended to me to defend myself before any organ of the party. Even under military dictatorship, an accused is subjected to a court martial,” he said.

Ajadi rallies support for NNPP in Remo, reveals he rejected lucrative offers to step down in 2023

Jibrin added that, although he would have preferred to remain in the NNPP, he had no option but to accept the decision.

“But for the respect I have for the party, its members and leaders, I would have viewed this action as null and void, as it failed to follow due process.

“I would rather wish the party well and go in peace. I beg the party to allow me also go in peace.”

On allegations that he had defaulted on his dues, Jibrin denied the claim and urged the party to issue him an invoice, which he promised to settle promptly.

He also criticised the NNPP for its lack of appreciation of members’ contributions.

“The party does not believe anybody has political value or deserves respect at various levels.

“I am grateful to Almighty Allah for whatever value I have, no matter how little. I would rather invest it where it will be appreciated with dignity,” he added.


OFFICIAL STATEMENT 

MY MEMBERSHIP OF THE NNPP HAS COME TO AN END

It came as a surprise and a rude shock, my sudden expulsion from the NNPP. 

I strongly believe the contents of the interview I granted few days ago in English and Hausa should not warrant such heavy penalty because it is in tandem with the core principles of our party and movement which allows for dissenting views overtly or covertly. I expected the party to pick lessons from the interview. For the purpose of emphasis, I stand by all the statements I made in the interviews. 

No invitation was extended to me to defend or explain myself by any organ of the party and in the process, neglecting the very important principle of fair hearing, due process and justice that the NNPP cry out loud and demand from others. Even under military dictatorship, an accused is subjected to a court martial. Perhaps, if the appropriate processes were followed, the need for such harsh decision to force me out of a party and family I love so dearly may not be necessary. 

While, I would have loved to stay in the NNPP and continue my service to our people and country despite differences on some issues (which I will adress elaborately in due course to avoid people being mislead), the party has made and announced a decision. I am therefore obliged to accept the decision of the party in good faith and without grudges. But for the respect I have for the party, its members and leaders, I would have viewed this action as null and void as it failed to follow due process or coming from a factional group of the party and test it in court. I will rather wish the party well and go in peace. I beg the party to allow me also go in peace. 

On the issue of non-payment of my dues, I am appealing to the party that there is no need to go to court as I have never refused to pay my dues. I respectfully request the party to send me the invoice and I will promptly pay. I have always advocated for harmonious relationships in Kano and Nigeria, so I am appealing to NNPP to stay on the part of decorum without personal attacks or throwing abuses and insults as we part ways. For me, relationship will continue irrespective of party affiliation. 

The party's position on political value is no news to me. The party does not believe any body has political value and come short in treating people with the respect they deserve at various levels. This case is a clear instance.  I am grateful to the Almighty for what ever value I have, no matter how little and will be more than glad to invest it where it will be appreciated with dignity rather than a place where no matter what you bring on board, you are a nobody and you brought nothing! 

While thanking the party for the support I enjoyed during our sojourn, I am proud of my contributions to the party and movement over the years. Whether it is acknowledged or not, I am happy enough with Allah SWT as witness. 

I welcome all my supporters who wish to join me in my new journey. But for those who chose to remain in NNPP, I hold no grudges against them and I look forward to keeping a peaceful and harmonious relationship with them both at the local, state and national levels.

Finally, I will carefully weigh all the options before me as I decide on my next political home. SO HELP ME GOD. 

Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa PhD (Jarman Bebeji)  

Member representing Kiru/Bebeji, Kano, House of Representatives 

06-08-2025

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.