I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 "I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today.  Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year.  As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...

EX-PRESIDENT YOON CHALLENGES LIFE SENTENCE FOR INSURRECTION CONVICTION. (PHOTO)



Ex-president Yoon challenges life sentence for insurrection conviction

Former President Yoon Suk Yeol has appealed his life sentence following his conviction for insurrection related to his failed attempt to impose martial law. His legal team filed the appeal on Tuesday, five days after a court sentenced him to life in prison for leading the insurrection on Dec. 3, 2024.
In a statement, Yoon’s lawyers said they felt a duty to highlight issues with the ruling for both court records and historical records. They criticized the special counsel’s indictment as overreaching and called the court’s decision contradictory, suggesting political influences played a role. The Seoul Central District Court had ruled that Yoon’s actions—sending troops to the National Assembly compound after declaring martial law—constituted an insurrection under the Constitution. The court also noted that Yoon personally planned and led the effort, causing significant social harm while showing little remorse.
Seven other officials received sentences alongside Yoon, including former Defense Minister Kim Yong-hyun, former National Police Agency chief Cho Ji-ho, and former Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency chief Kim Bong-sik. Kim was sentenced to 30 years, Cho to 12 years, and Kim Bong-sik to 10 years for their roles in the martial law attempt. Yoon had previously received a five-year sentence in a separate case over allegations of obstructing investigators trying to detain him last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.