BANDITS KILL RESIDENT, ABDUCT NINE IN CHIKUN COMMUNITY. (PHOTO).

Image
 Bandits Kill Resident, Abduct Nine In Chikun Community Suspected bandits have killed a resident and abducted nine people, including his wife and two children, in Babban Saura (PW) community, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State. The attack reportedly occurred in the early hours of Thursday when the assailants invaded three houses in the community. A community source told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the attackers first stormed the home of an elderly man and abducted two of his children. The source said the assailants later moved to the residence of a man identified as Sikiru, broke through the fence and gained entry into the compound. According to the source, Sikiru confronted the attackers after they entered his parlour, resulting in a struggle between him and some of the assailants. He was eventually shot dead, after which the attackers abducted his wife and two children. The bandits also reportedly invaded a neighbouring house, where they abducted a woman ident...

ROSIE O'DONNELL SAYS SHE LEFT HER HIT TALK SHOW AFTER LEARNING SHE HAD $100 MILLION. (PHOTO).


 Rosie O'Donnell says she left her hit talk show after learning she had $100 million


Rosie O'Donnell says she decided to leave The Rosie O'Donnell Show after learning she had accumulated $100 million, saying she no longer felt the need to keep working for more money.


Speaking to Page Six, the comedian said she knew it was time to step away once she reached that financial milestone.


'When I heard that number, I thought, "OK, now I'm done,"' O'Donnell said.


She explained that her priority shifted to spending more time with her children.


'I wanted to be at their softball games. I wanted to be at school plays,' she said, adding that she felt she had enough money to care for her family, support charitable causes and help others.


The Rosie O'Donnell Show aired from 1996 to 2002 and became one of daytime television's biggest successes. O'Donnell said Warner Bros. later offered her $100 million to continue the show for another two years, but she turned it down.


'They were like, "Why would you say no?"' she recalled. 'I said, "Because I already have that money and if I think I need more, something's wrong with me."'


O'Donnell also said she does not understand people who measure success only by wealth.


The actress and comedian recently returned to the United States for a limited Broadway run of her one-woman show, Common Knowledge. 


The production explores her childhood, her experience raising her youngest child, Clay, who has autism, and her recent time living in Ireland after relocating there following the 2024 U.S. presidential election.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.