SENATE APPROVES DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG TRAFFICKERS. (PHOTO).

Image
 Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers The Senate has approved the death penalty for those convicted on the charge of drug trafficking in the country. The punishment prescribed in the extant NDLEA Act is a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. The resolution of the Senate followed its consideration of a report of the Committees on Judiciary, Human Rights and Legal Matters and Drugs and Narcotics, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Act (Amendment) Bill, 2024. The Chairman of the Committee on Judiciary, Human Rights & Legal Matters presented the report during plenary, Sen.Mohammed Monguno (APC-Borno North). The bill, which passed its third reading, aims to update the list of dangerous drugs, strengthen the operations of the NDLEA, review penalties, and empower the establishment of laboratories. Section 11 of the current Act prescribes that “any person who, without lawful authority; imports, manufactures, produces, processes, plants or grows the drugs popularly

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: A LADY OPENED UP ON HOW SHE PRAISES HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH BRUISES ON HER FACE.(PHOTOS).


I respected and loved him, my love was stronger I praise him in public and tell people how good he was to me including here on Facebook not knowing  at times some post was made with bru¡s€s on my face — Lady narrates what she passed through in marriage.

“I have been scared of being called a divorcée, I have been scared of being addressed as a single mum, I have been scared of being tagged as one who had a failed marriage and what the society will think of me.

I went through domestic marriage and high rate of infidelity, I believe any man who wish the betterment of his home will secretly do whatever he wish to do just to protect his home mine was obviously done and when I portray any sign of caution I will be b€@t€n  and sent out at times I held my son so tight thinking he will leave me if am carrying my son he will dr@g  my son from my hands and continue with the b€@ting.

I fought for the marriage in every dimension I was a hardworking wife I don’t make financial demands except I was given, I respected and loved him, my love was stronger I praise him in public and tell people how good he was to me including here on Facebook not knowing  at times some post was made with bru¡s€s  on my face People were envious of me telling me how lucky I am to have a loving husband I will smile and say is God oo i beg when his wrong and when am wrong just to keep my marriage.

Even as a married woman my mum still takes care of my Education and my needs all in the name I don’t want my husband to spend, i took his family as mine cos I wanted a family being an only child hasn’t really be fare on me which only I my mum and him was aware I bragged so much about him even when I wasn't benefiting from I knew I never married him because of what I stand to achieve I married him out of love and sincerity.

Each time I was b€@t€n , I will be sent out and whatever he got for me will be taken away yet I will come back begging it was tagged that I wasn’t being a good wife for the fact I keep coming back to beg shows that all fault was from me cos no woman will be treated this way and she remains except there is something she is not doing right. 

I was scared of raising my son in a separated home not just that he was my First man and a man who took my pride, even while I was going through those pains i still wear in smiling face people envy me not knowing what I was passing through to the extend I was b€@ten while pregnant. I encountered several miscarriage before God blessed me with my Son Chibuikem.

I cloth myself and my son while he takes the glory the few people that knew what I was passing through encouraged me. 

I was scared of sharing whatever I was going through with his family knowing he will be supported and couldn’t share with my mum cos she wasn’t really strong enough and the few time I told her about what I was going through all she did was to cry and told me to pray about that all will be fine due to i don’t wish to see her cry again I couldn’t share what ever I was going through with her again.

The last time I was b€@ten and sent out I knew I had a life outside of this marriage I knew I shouldn’t raise my son under a v¡0lent home I picked up courage and left knowing bit was the will of God for the fact I never left on my own I was chased out with my son for no reason regardless of it I never stopped him having access to his change even while he wasn’t taking responsibilities as a father. 

Few people I shared how I was chased out by my husband asked me if I ch€@ted each time that questions comes up tears flows out from my eyes I know, I don’t know what s€x is all about till he came into my life. May I know no Good if I ch€@ted  on his while under his roof and if I am innocent I leave it to God. 

A lot of people were against me my name was tarnished even people that know nothing about me said a lot about me for living my home even when they never knew what I was passing through and not hearing my own side of story. Some came to and said your husband said alot about you I didn’t listen to anyone cos I was never expecting him to say any good thing about me cos I didn’t come back begging as usual and I believed God knows everything.
More photos below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).