S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

I RELOCATED FROM RUSSIA TO NIGERIA AFTER FALLING IN LOVE WITH A NIGERIAN MAN- ACTRESS, FARI ELYSIAN. (PHOTO).



I relocated from Russia to Nigeria after falling in love with Nigerian man – Actress, Fari Elysian


Russia-born Nigerian actress and content creator has revealed why she relocated from her home country to Nigeria.

The thespian said she moved to Nigeria after falling in love with a Nigerian man.

She disclosed this in the latest episode of The Time podcast hosted by Victoria Gure and Folasade Abimbola.

Fari said, “I came [to Nigeria] because of a man. I was in love. I relocated to Nigeria in 2020. I’ve been here for three years now. And it’s beautiful. It’s amazing.”

On the trend of Nigerians relocating abroad for greener pastures, she said, “People want something they don’t have; they appreciate something they don’t have more. Me coming here, it was all new to me. It was something I don’t have. I never had and I’ve it now. So, it’s like something new. It’s exotic.

“I found myself here. I discovered myself here. The same thing for Nigerians that are travelling out. People always want something they don’t have. It has always been like that.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.