FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

CANADIAN AUTHORITIES PROBE GUNFIRE INCIDENT AT US CONSULATE IN TORONTO. (PHOTO ).


 Canadian authorities probe gunfire incident at US consulate in Toronto 

 Canadian authorities are investigating after gunfire struck the United States consulate in downtown Toronto early Tuesday morning. No one was injured.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Chief Superintendent Chris Leather described the incident as a national security matter and said the RCMP is working alongside Toronto police to determine the motive. Security has been heightened at the U.S. and Israeli consulates in Toronto, as well as at embassies in Ottawa. Toronto Police Deputy Chief Frank Barredo said two individuals exited a white Honda CRV SUV around 4:30 a.m. and fired multiple shots at the consulate before fleeing. While there was damage and shell casings outside, reinforced glass and walls prevented bullets from entering the building.

Barredo confirmed both suspects were involved in the shooting, but no further details about them have been released. Ontario Premier Doug Ford called the attack “an absolutely unacceptable act of violence and intimidation” and suggested a potential link to the war in Iran.

Toronto Mayor Olivia Chow said the city is taking precautions, noting that the shooting follows gunfire incidents at two local synagogues over the weekend. She emphasized that the Jewish community has the right to live without fear or intimidation and said there is a heavy police presence at both the U.S. and Israeli consulates. Toronto has a significant Iranian population, and demonstrations outside the U.S. consulate related to the conflict in Iran are common.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.