ACTIVIST SALOME DANJUMA CALLS FOR CALM OVER ALLEGED KIDNEY REMOVAL CASE INVOLVING KADUNA BOY. (PHOTO).

Image
 Activist Salome Danjuma Calls For Calm Over Alleged Kidney Removal Case Involving Kaduna Boy Activist Salome Danjuma has called for calm following reports concerning a young Kaduna boy who allegedly had his kidneys removed without his knowledge at a hospital in Abuja. Danjuma, in a statement, said she had seen a video in which an individual allegedly called on youths from Kaduna State to attack and burn down the hospital reportedly linked to the case. She urged members of the public not to resort to violence, stressing that the incident reportedly occurred in Abuja and not Kaduna State. According to Danjuma, the Nigeria Police Force and the Department of State Services (DSS) are working to identify and arrest those responsible for the alleged threats. She also claimed that Kaduna State Governor Uba Sani had been informed of the matter by the police. The activist further said she was in possession of information about the hospital but was awaiting permission from social media activ...

NUT DIRECTS OYO TEACHERS TO WITHDRAW SERVICES OVER ABDUCTED COLLEAGUES. (PHOTO).



 


NUT Directs Oyo Teachers to Withdraw Services Over Abducted Colleagues


The Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT), Oyo State Wing, has directed all public primary and secondary school teachers across the state to withdraw their services indefinitely following the continued abduction of some teachers and learners.


In a circular dated May 31, 2026, and signed by the State Secretary of the union, Comrade Salami B. Olukayode, the NUT said the directive takes effect from Monday, June 1, 2026, until further notice.


The notice, addressed to elected state officers, SWEC members, head teachers, principals, and teachers in public schools, stated that the action was in compliance with a fresh directive from the national leadership of the union.


According to the union, the decision was necessitated by the prolonged detention of their abducted colleagues and students, with no clear indication of their rescue or release by the kidnappers.


The NUT expressed concern that the lingering situation has created fear, anxiety, and hopelessness among teachers, while also discouraging parents from sending their children to school.


The union noted that the withdrawal of services is intended to further pressure the government to intensify efforts toward securing the safe return of the victims without further delay.


“Kindly note that the directive was given against the continued detention of our colleagues and learners by the abductors without any clear sign of their timeous rescue and safe release,” the statement read.


While urging members to remain law-abiding during the period of industrial action, the union advised teachers to stay safe in their homes pending further directives.


The NUT also reaffirmed its solidarity with the abducted victims and their families, stressing that lawful engagements with the government would continue until the affected teachers and students regain their freedom.


The union  call for unity among members, declaring, “Solidarity forever!”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.