NOLLYWOOD ACTOR KUNLE OMISORE DETAILS SHOCKING SUMMON TO REAL-LIFE WITCHCRAFT COVEN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Nollywood Actor Kunle Omisore Details Shocking Summon to Real-Life Witchcraft Coven Prominent Nollywood actor and movie producer Kunle Omisore has stirred intense conversations across the Nigerian entertainment industry following his shocking revelation about encountering a real-life coven of witches. Speaking during a recent episode of the African A-List podcast, the filmmaker asserted that witches are very real, sharing a personal story of how he was once summoned to one of their gatherings to resolve an ongoing conflict. The Coven Summon: Resolving a Spiritual Dispute According to Omisore, his visit to the coven was not by choice but rather the result of a formal summons. He explained that a female member of the group had accused him of causing damage to her possessions. Determined to clear his name, the actor made the unconventional decision to attend the meeting and present his side of the story directly to their leadership. Omisore explained that he felt compelled to clarify...

CONGO EBOLA OUTBREAK CAN BE BROUGHT UNDER CONTROL WITHIN THREE MONTHS- WHO. (PHOTO).


 Congo Ebola outbreak can be brought under control within three months- WHO


Hope remains that it will be possible to bring under control an Ebola outbreak that is currently outpacing containment efforts and is now the second most lethal on record, a World Health Organization official said on Tuesday.


The global health agency said earlier this month that reversing Ebola's spread would be possible within a three-month period, but since then there have been signs that it has worsened, expanding to a sixth province.


"About the next plan for the three months, yes, if you have the necessary resources, I think it will be possible to do that," Thierno Balde, WHO incident manager, told reporters in Geneva by video link from Bunia, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Reuters reported.


WHO says it has raised about 60% of the $115 million it is seeking for the Ebola response.


Still, containment efforts are ramping up and an extra 400 beds have been added in the past two weeks, Balde said.


The WHO Emergency Committee meets on Tuesday to discuss the outbreak, which the UN agency declared a global emergency on May 17.


Congo’s fast-moving Ebola outbreak has now killed over 2,300 people and become the deadliest outbreak of the disease on record in the Central African nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.