UPDATE: PUBLIC STATEMENT CALLING FOR RESTRAINT, DUE PROCESS AND FAMILY GUIDANCE. (PHOTO.#PRESS RELEASE.
You will hear some Cameroonians say:
Life in Cameroon is better because the gap between the rich and poor is not too much. An average man lives better than an average man in Nigeria
But I think the problem is that we sometimes measure wealth differently. 😂
Those rich people in Cameroon are more like the average man in Nigeria
In Nigeria, you can see somebody with a house, two cars and serious money, yet the person will still say:
Me? I’m just managing. 😭😂
Meanwhile, that same person might be considered very rich in Cameroon.
I’ve actually met guys in Nigeria who consider themselves average or even poor, and I’m looking at them like:
Oga, if you enter Cameroon with this your ‘poor’ lifestyle, they will give you a title! 😂😂
Some people we call rich back home would probably be considered ordinary here.
Nigeria is just a very different environment — the money, opportunities, businesses and scale are on another level.
So sometimes when a Nigerian says “I’m not rich,” don’t argue with them until you check what “not rich” means in their own world. 😂
Cameroonians living in Nigeria, have you noticed this too? 👀👇🏾
Comments
Post a Comment