PRINCE HARRY LEAVES AFRICAN PARKS BOARD AFTER CHARITY ADMITTED RANGERS COMMITTED HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES. (PHOTO).
Prince Harry leaves African Parks board after charity admitted rangers committed human rights abuses Prince Harry has left the board of African Parks after nearly a decade with the conservation charity, a year after the organization acknowledged that some of its rangers had committed human rights abuses. A spokesperson for Harry, 41, confirmed his departure while emphasizing that his work in African conservation will continue. “The Duke is proud of his 10 years with African Parks and fully supports the ongoing strengthening of its Board,” the spokesperson said. “His commitment to conservation in Africa continues, and he remains a supporter of African Parks’ mission.” Harry first partnered with African Parks in 2016 and became president of the organization the following year. He was appointed to its board of directors in 2023. His departure comes after African Parks commissioned an independent investigation into allegations that rangers had r@ped, beaten and tortured Indigenous peo...
The first Chibok girl rescued from the Boko Haram militants in Nigeria claims to have missed her husband and that she is unhappy to be separated from the father of her baby.Amina Ali is among the over 200 school girls kidnapped by the militant group two years ago.Amina,21 year,with her four month old baby were rescued early this year.In an exclusive interview to media house, she said ''I want him to know that I am still thinking about him...Just because we got separated,that does not mean that I don't think about him,I just want to go home-I don't know about school''.This is a very serious issue the government should look into.The government should not over look these situation,because the remaining girls might not be able to be that child to their parents again.So the question is is't worth it rescuing them since most of them have already built a home with this militants?.More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment