71-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD ARRESTED FOR IMPREGNATING TENANT'S TEENSGE DAUGHTER. (PHOTO).

Image
 71-year-old landlord arrested for impregnating tenant’s teenage daughter The Ogun State Police Command said it had arrested a septuagenarian landlord, identified simply as Adesina, for allegedly defiling and impregnating his tenant’s 14-year-old girl (name withheld) at Akegbeyale Street in Ifesowapo Akute, Ifo Local Government Area of the state. PUNCH Metro learnt that the residents and other tenants were thrown into a state of shock when the septuagenarian suspect was found on Tuesday, April 9, 2024, having sexual intercourse with the 14-year-old girl at about 10:15 pm in the house bathroom. The minor, according to a police source who was part of the team that arrested the 71-year-old suspect but was not permitted to speak for the command, was said to have made her way to the apartment’s bathroom to take a shower. Our correspondent learnt that a few seconds later, the landlord was said to have gained entrance into the same bathroom and was believed to be having sexual intercourse wit

HOW LOUIS VILLE GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL,GWAGWALADA ABUJA KILLED MY DAUGHTER.-A MOTHER CRIES OUT FOR JUSTICE.{PHOTOS}.


Chinenye Genevieve is reporting the death of a little girl and how her mother is crying out for justice.She captioned all the photos ''It all happened at Louis Ville Girls’ Secondary School Gwagwalada, Abuja on 2nd October, 2017. According to eyewitnesses and letters students wrote to console my first daughter who was in the same school, my late daughter was severely sick, she kept crying and feeling home sick but was neglected. Two teachers were informed that she was sick by her seniors in school but they didn't inform the school authorities or call us so they didn't attend to her or take care of her, even the nurse that was on duty once chased her away that she wasn't sick but was pretending. According to the students, all this happened on 5th and 6th of October. Then she visited again on Saturday 7th and she was given paracetamol and was sent back to the hostel.On Monday 9th she reported again complaining of headache, they ran a test, and her test result came out negative according to what was reported. What type of test and with what instrument did they use to conduct the medical test? I can't explain the reason they result came out negative. They gave her antimalarial drug lonart despite the ‘negative’ result and we were still not contacted neither was our consent requested before administering the lonart. I don’t give her lonart and she has never been on admission or taken an infusion since birth. I believe they didn't monitor her feeding or if she was taking enough water. On Tuesday 10th Oct at school refectory, her elder sister saw that her eyes couldn't close, and she asked her why she was crying, no definite response from her sick sister, no care from the school authorities, after their dinning everyone left, and she was alone lying on the table and defecated on herself. According to the nurse, when she was around to see the sick students she asked the security personnel to take her inside the hostel and bath her, it took them 1hour. When she came out, she couldn't walk anymore, she got to the sick bed assisted by students; the nurse gave her malt, glucose and water and then informed the principal. The nurse and the principal took her to hospital at about 1pm according to the nurse. I saw missed calls at about 2:31pm and I picked at about 2:34pm on the same Tuesday, a voice spoke that my daughter was on admission and my question was what could have happened that my daughter is on admission? She narrated her story how she defecated on herself and had finished an infusion. The voice said my sick daughter gave them my number which I doubt because my husband number was 1st and mine 2nd in that order in the school data. I asked if my husband can come and take her because they have this bad attitude of keeping sick students without calling their parents and they said yes. Immediately I called my husband and informed him, he drove off to school. I was not informed that she was at St Mary Catholic hospital Gwagwalada, Abuja. He arrived at the school at about 3.50pm and asked them to direct him to their school clinic to see his daughter only to be told she is in the hospital, then he was taken to the hospital, on arrival he saw the nurse with red eyes and my daughter lying on a stretcher lifeless. She slept in the Lord on her school uniform. From 3 :50pm as my hubby saw my daughter lie on a stretcher he took his anointing oil from his car and starting pouring on her and praying,till I arrived with my leaders and women of God.We all prayed for over 4hours,i noticed the Rev sisters who were around were not moved by the scene. I didn't believe what I saw because I know the God I serve,the God of Abraham,and He has declared in our lives there shall be no loss. We prayed till we couldn’t pray, my daughter was gone forever. It was then I got the revelation that my daughter was neglected by the school and mismanage by the hospital they took her to.Some students of Louis Ville girls’ secondary school gwagwalada also narrated that my daughter’s eyes were already white and not closing as at the time she was carried into the principal’s car to the hospital. Had it been we were informed that she was in the hospital, my husband would have met her alive, his voice would have made a big difference and reawakened her failing spirit, but we her parents were in the dark while my daughter suffered for more than a week having no affection, depressed due to negligence, no food, water, and administering antimalarial drugs on an empty stomach. What a wicked world. It’s so pathetic to know she was in class on that Tuesday, 10th Oct 2017. It's so hurtful because her elder sister told me on that Monday after she took the antimalarial drug, that she couldn't continue in class and she went to hostel all alone, my questions are; where was her class teacher?''.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).