FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

I ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING I SET OUT TO DO WITH COP28- TOKE MAKINWA. (PHOTO).


I accomplished everything I set out to do with COP28 – Toke Makinwa

Popular media personality Toke Makinwa has said she accomplished everything she set out to do at the COP28 Climate Summit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

MAGIC FM recalls that there was an uproar over Toke Makinwa’s inclusion in Nigeria’s 1411-man delegation to COP-28, with many questioning her role at the summit.

Speaking in the latest episode of her podcast, TokeMoments, Makinwa said she started taking the backlash seriously when “important people” started calling her.

Her guest on the show, actress Ini Edo asked: “How did your attendance of the COP28 Climate Summit in Dubai go? Did you get into the conversations from the panels?”

Makinwa replied: “Yes. I accomplished everything I set out to do with it [COP28]. I was just shocked [by the uproar]. And I think because Dubai is three hours [ahead of Nigeria], I woke up to see the backlash on social media.

“For me, it started feeling serious when important people started calling me. And I think that for me was funny. I walked into this hotel in Dubia where they were a lot of important people, all of them have seen the backlash and they started calling me ‘item seven’ and it was funny. We all just laughed. It was so funny.”

She said her backlash was one of the top trends of COP28.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.