NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

MOGHALU TO TINUBU'S GOVT: HOPE IS NOT A STRATEGY AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP (PHOTO)


 Moghalu to Tinubu’s Government: Hope is Not a Strategy Amid Economic Hardship


Amid ongoing economic struggles and rising poverty in Nigeria, Kingsley Moghalu, former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has emphasized that hope alone is not a solution. While expressing his optimism for Nigeria's future, Moghalu stressed the need for a more effective governance approach.


He called for improving the state's capacity to govern effectively and urged Nigerians to confront the root causes of the nation's issues honestly.


In a post on X, Moghalu stated: “Despite the current challenges, I remain hopeful about Nigeria. But hope alone is not enough. We need to strengthen state capacity for effective governance. We must fix our problems or risk being overwhelmed by them. There is no alternative to a renegotiated union.


“We must confront our issues honestly. Why ignore them when the solutions are within reach? Continuing this approach will eventually harm everyone, even those benefiting from the status quo."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.