OSUN POLICE CONFIRM DAVIDO WAS TARGET IN VIOLENT ATTACK ON GOVERNOR ADELEKE'S CONVOY. (PHOTO).

Image
Osun Police Confirm Davido Was Target in Violent Attack on Governor Adeleke's Convoy Assault on Governor's Convoy in Osogbo The Osun State Police Command has made a startling revelation regarding the recent security breach involving the convoy of Governor Ademola Adeleke. According to law enforcement officials, international Afrobeat sensation Davido was the primary target of the violent disruption that occurred in Osogbo, the state capital. The incident unfolded shortly after Governor Adeleke received his certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). As the governor's motorcade, which also carried his children and the music star, made its way to the palace of the Ataoja of Osogbo, a confrontation erupted between security details and armed individuals. Cultists Linked to the Targeted Attack Police spokesperson Abiodun Ojelabi confirmed that preliminary findings point to members of the notorious Eye Confraternity. The principal suspect has ...

JUSTIN BALDONI ADDRESSES LEGAL DISPUTE AFTER SETTLEMENT, SAYS FAMILY IS FOCUSED ON HEALING. (PHOTO).


 Justin Baldoni addresses legal dispute after settlement, says family is focused on healing


Justin Baldoni has spoken publicly for the first time since reaching a settlement in the legal dispute connected to the 2024 film It Ends with Us.


In a video shared on Instagram on Wednesday, July 8, Baldoni appeared alongside his wife, Emily Baldoni, explaining why they had chosen not to comment publicly during the legal proceedings.


"We have not spoken publicly for the better part of the last two years, and it's not because we haven't had anything to say," Justin said.


He added that although they had considered speaking on several occasions, they felt it was better to wait.


"We just wanted to let the justice system run its course," he said.


Emily said they believed "this feels like the moment" to address the public, while noting that there was still more they intended to share in the future.


The legal dispute began in December 2024 when Blake Lively filed a lawsuit against Baldoni and others associated with It Ends with Us, alleging sexual harassment and retaliation. Baldoni denied the allegations and later filed a $400 million countersuit against Lively, her husband Ryan Reynolds, publicist Leslie Sloane and Sloane's public relations firm, alleging defamation and breach of contract. The countersuit was later dismissed.


Before the case was scheduled to go to trial, both parties announced on May 4 that they had reached a settlement, bringing the legal proceedings to an end.


In the Instagram video, Justin and Emily said the experience had been difficult for their family.


Emily said they had experienced "a lot of trauma" over the past two years, while Justin said the process had led them to focus more on their family, friends, community and faith.


"We are healing," Justin said. "If you've ever been through something traumatic, you know that healing isn't linear."


He also said he and Emily had become "closer, more devoted, and steadfast in our faith" during the period.


Emily concluded by saying they are now focused on continuing their healing and spending time with their children.


Following the settlement announcement in May, lawyers representing both sides issued a joint statement describing It Ends with Us as a project they remained proud of and expressing support for efforts to raise awareness of domestic violence and create respectful workplaces.


After the settlement, Baldoni's attorney, Bryan Freedman, described the outcome as a "total victory" for his clients. A subsequent court filing by attorneys for Wayfarer Studios stated that Lively agreed to dismiss her remaining claims without the defendants paying any portion of the $300 million in damages she had sought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.