EL-RUFAI’S FAMILY PROTESTS SSS DETENTION, ALLEGES TORTURE, MEDICAL NEGLECT. (PHOTOS).

Image
 El-Rufai’s Family Protests SSS Detention, Alleges Torture, Medical Neglect Former Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has continued to face controversy over his detention, as members of his family and supporters staged a protest in Abuja on Monday over his custody by the State Security Service (SSS). The demonstrators, which included Senator Lawal Adamu and close relatives of the former governor, accused security authorities of subjecting him to psychological pressure and denying him access to medical care despite existing court directives. Speaking outside the SSS facility, El-Rufai’s second wife, Asia, said the family had been living under fear due to what she described as persistent surveillance and security intimidation connected to the case. According to her, the tension increased after El-Rufai appeared before Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was granted bail before the matter was adjourned.  She alleged that despite prior arr...

AN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD ZION HARVEY,IS THE FIRST CHILD IN THE WORLD TO RECEIVE A DOUBLE HAND TRANSPLANT.

BOY2               According to sources,an eight year old boy has become the very first child in the world to receive a successful double hand transplant.Zion Harvey suffered from a very serious bacteria infection when he was a toddler and his hands and feet had to be amputated.He was very happy and optimistic after going through surgery and had plans to throw football,climb monkey bars and hold his baby sister.According to Sky News,a 40 person surgical team used steel screws and plates to fuse together Zion's old and new bones before delicately reconnecting his muscles,nerves,tendons,veins and arteries.After several weeks on physical therapy,the doctors said he would be able to pick up smaller objects like Cheerios and Legos.Before his transplant,Harvey was able to feed himself and play video games as well.The boy is now required to take drugs which suppress the immune system for the rest of hi life to ensure his body does not reject his new limbs.Doctors believed he was an ideal candidate for the operation because of how he was already taking the anti-rejection drugs for a kidney transplant.Dr L.Scott Levin described Zion as an ''Incredible little boy.This is a huge step forward in worldwide transplantation''.More photos below.                                               BOY1BOYBOY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).