GOV. ALIA'S GIFT TO BENUE JUDICIARY IN ORFER- ATTORNEY GENERAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 Alia’s car gift to Benue judiciary in order – Attorney General The Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice and Public Order of Benue State, Hon. Barr. Fidelis Mnyim has said the car gift to the judiciary by Governor Hyacinth Alia is a symbol of support and commitment as promised when he assumed office. Barr Mnyim was reacting to a query posed by Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, in a tweet on Monday, 7th May 2024, challenging the viability of the autonomy granted to Benue State Judiciary if the State governor was still buying cars for them. MAGIC FM recalls that Governor Alia donated six (SUV) vehicles recently to the judiciary. The Professor had wondered why Governor Alia of Benue State should procure vehicles for the state’s judiciary when the funds allocated to the judiciary could be utilized for that purpose. The Attorney General of the State said that the procurement of vehicles for the judiciary constituted an additional benevolent gesture by the Governor.

MEL B'S MUM SHARED 3 LETTERS WRITTEN BY HER 10 YEAR OLD GRAND DAUGHTER 'ANGEL' AGAINST HER EX-STEP FATHER STEPHEN BELAFONTE YESTERDAY.{PHOTOS}.

Image result for mel b mum
    Mel B's mother Andrea Brown shared three letter written by her 10 year old grand daughter showing she is frightened by her former Step-Father Stephen Belafonte.She posted the notes online yesterday after Stephen revealed he’d had the 10-year-old’s initial tattooed onto his hand.Stephen is currently locked in a custody battle with his ex-wife Mel over visitation rights to Angel, whose biological father is Eddie Murphy.Andrea shared the three handwritten notes on Twitter and said they were a “cry for help”.The notes, which she claimed were written by Angel, alleged that she had “heard Stephen hitting mommy’s hand”.
Stephen has previously denied abuse allegations made against him by Mel B.The letter also claims Angel never wants to see Stephen again and that she is “scared” of his behaviour.It read: “I'm very frightened of Stephen. When he is mad its terrifying. I never want to see him ever again it'd be like reliving a horrible part of my life.“I heard Stephen hitting mommy’s hand, it was hard cause I heard it. Mommy said 'you snapped my nail off' so it was hard.“I attempted to fake sleep cause I didn't want to interfere and get hurt. I don't want to see the man that causes so much damage to my mother leading her living through a nightmare.”
It continued: “When I lived with Stephen the rules were the strictest. When we ate food we had to sit on the floor instead of the dinner table.
“'He said we would make a mess on the table. I wondered of you make a mess on the dinner table you just clean it up? What's the point of having a dinner table if you don't eat on it?
“Stephen never came into my room and when I say never is N.E.V.E.R he was too busy on his computer.
“I'm happy I don't see him anymore. Now I live in a beautiful house and wait when I lived with Stephen I could never get a dog and guess what!
“Now I have two dogs and a goat! We can eat up an actual dinner table and I can see my REAL dad. I create small picture books and I have no more fear. I love seeing my real dad! And I loved seeing my mother happy! Not sad! Please don't make me see him again – ps Angel.”.Mel was pregnant with Angel following her relationship with Hollywood star Eddie when she started dating Stephen.The 42-year-old film producer is now battling to get visitation rights to her after claiming he raised her for the bulk of her life.More photos below.
Image result for mel b mum shared her grand daughters lettersImage result for mel b mum shared her grand daughters lettersImage result for mel b mum shared her grand daughters letters



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).