EL-RUFAI’S FAMILY PROTESTS SSS DETENTION, ALLEGES TORTURE, MEDICAL NEGLECT. (PHOTOS).

Image
 El-Rufai’s Family Protests SSS Detention, Alleges Torture, Medical Neglect Former Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has continued to face controversy over his detention, as members of his family and supporters staged a protest in Abuja on Monday over his custody by the State Security Service (SSS). The demonstrators, which included Senator Lawal Adamu and close relatives of the former governor, accused security authorities of subjecting him to psychological pressure and denying him access to medical care despite existing court directives. Speaking outside the SSS facility, El-Rufai’s second wife, Asia, said the family had been living under fear due to what she described as persistent surveillance and security intimidation connected to the case. According to her, the tension increased after El-Rufai appeared before Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was granted bail before the matter was adjourned.  She alleged that despite prior arr...

HOW KOGI COMMISSIONER ALLEGEDLY ASSAULTS, RAPED ME - BEAUTY QUEEN.{PHOTO}.

COVID-19: Kogi govt closes schools, bans mass gatherings
     Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello has ordered a detailed investigation into alleged battery and rape of Elizabeth Oyeniyi by the Commissioner for Water Resources, Abdumumuni Danga.
Video Player is loading.This is a modal window.The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
Narrating her ordeal to the Dorothy Njemanze Foundation, Oyeniyi, a Kogi beauty queen, said the commissioner abducted and battered her for advising him to be responsible to his family members.

She explained that when she saw a photo of the commissioner distributing relief materials for COVID-19, she makes a post on social media asking him to help his (commissioner) sister who happened to be her friend, with the reference ‘charity begins at home’.
Oyeniyi alleged, “On March 29, the commissioner was shown my post and he ordered some boys to pick me. They took me and his sister from Okene to Lokoja, a distance of about 70km, and the commissioner personally flogged us.
“He tore my clothes and made a video of my naked body, which he threatened to circulate while he kept me in his Lokoja residence asking me to make another post apologising and countering my first post where I told him to assist his sister.
“He did not release me that day. In the night, he made sexual advances at me. And I allowed him to have sex with me because of fear. He only took me back to Okene the second day because they had an assignment in Okene.”

Demanding justice, the victim said she was living in fear of another attack by the commissioner.
In a statement issued yesterday by the Commissioner of Information and Communication, Kingsley Fanwo, the governor expressed shock over the story.
“Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, who is an avowed advocate of the fundamental rights of Nigerian citizens, especially within the boundaries of our dear state, is shocked by these accusations.”
“The state government reaffirms its unalloyed commitment to the protection of everyone from all forms of oppression, and will not tolerate violence against women or children under any form or guise.
“We give our word that if these allegations are proven, everyone found culpable will be brought to justice,” he stated.
However, all efforts to speak with the commissioner proved abortive, as he neither answered phone calls put across to him nor responded to text messages.
TheGuardian.
COVID-19: Kogi govt closes schools, bans mass gatherings
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).