I DON’T WISH IT ON YOU – GENEVIEVE NNAJI KNOCKS TROLLS AGE-SHAMING HER. (PHOTO).

Image
 I Don’t Wish It On You – Genevieve Nnaji Knocks Trolls Age-shaming Her Veteran Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has responded to social media trolls who made age-shaming comments about her. According to Naija News, a user on X reacted to Genevieve's post on April 3, 2025, stating that she couldn't escape aging and was getting older. The comment read, “You really cannot cheat nature. My fine wine is finally growing old.” In her reply, Genevieve pointed out that things could be worse; she could age significantly and eventually die if she were fortunate. She wrote, “It gets worse, bro. I’ll get so old I’ll die. If I’m lucky.” Another troll referred to her as “mummy,” suggesting she was old, but Genevieve quickly dismissed the comment, saying she wouldn’t wish old age on him. The troll commented, “Mummy, u don old o,” to which she replied, “Daddy, I don’t wish it on you.” In other news, veteran Nollywood actor Segun Arinze announced that he and fellow actor Emeka Ike have resolve...

LAGOS DID NOT STOP #EndSARS MEMORIAL EVENT – OMOTOSO.{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE

 

Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu did not stop any first-year #EndSARS memorial event from taking place, Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotoso has said. 


The Governor encourages free speech and the right of citizens to protest, the Commissioner said.


Omotoso was responding to questions on Arise TV Morning Show today, following a claim that the Governor instructed owners of Landmark Events Centre to bar organisers of the events from their facility. Omotoso maintained that such an incident never happened.


According to him, after the rumour broke out, Governor Sanwo-Olu personally called the owners of Landmark to find out what happened.  


Omotoso said: “The owners of Landmark confirmed that it was purely a business decision taken to safeguard their customers and property because they do not know where it could end like what happened last year.”


With the Governor, Omotoso said, were some leaders of the #EndSARS protests. They heard the conversation between the Governor and the event centre owners.


Asked why proponents of the #EndSARS memorial were not invited to the Lagos Youth Symposium organised by the State to interact with youths, Omotoso said the event was open to all, “an all-comers affair”.


He spoke of how he personally invited some of them, who he said declined the invitation “because they had their own events.”


Confirming that there was also an element of protest at the youth symposium by some physically challenged persons, the blind and students, Omotoso said “despite the unruly behaviour of some of the attendees, Mr. Governor still listened to them and gave them the opportunity to speak.”


While reacting to a question about scenes of policemen intimidating protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate earlier in the day, the Commissioner maintained that there was no justification for such but some officers could be overzealous due to individual traits.


He reiterated that people have a right to protest, just as it is also the job of the Police to provide protection.


“Mr. Governor will always allow free speech. He can only advise the Commissioner of Police who doesn’t report to him”, Omotoso said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).