A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

WHY MY FATHER USED HIS INFLUENCE TO CANCEL MY SHOWS- DAVIDO. (PHOTO).


Why My Father Used His Influence To Cancel My Shows ~ Davido 

 Nigerian artiste David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has opened up on why his father, Adedeji Adeleke, used his influence to cancel many of his shows at the start of his music career.

Davido, who recently appeared on the 'Kelly Clarkson Show,' told host Kelly Clarkson that his father got many of his shows canceled due to his rising status in the Nigerian music industry.

In the interview published Saturday, Davido said, "I come from a big family that is big on education. I'm a first-generation entertainer in my whole life of bloodline.

"He was adamant about me finishing school. One, because I didn't make it. Two, because you know what I'm saying? He didn't mind me doing music, but he was bent on me, you know, finishing school.

"He owns a University, So you can imagine, and my mom was a college professor. I think they were also scared because whatever you want your kids to do, you want them to succeed. In our business, it's not that easy to be successful.

"So you know, we made a deal where I go to school for two weeks out of the month, and the other two weeks, I can be in the studio and do what I want.

"It got to a point where I was distracting the class when my music got bigger. After a while, I got to do part-time class-type stuff. I was getting too big, and he got mad.

"I'm talking about he sees a billboard of me doing a show; the show gets canceled before I get there. He has that type of power.

"So it got to a point where everyone was scared to book me. But eventually, I did finish school and now he is my biggest fan."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.