A 6-YEAR-OLD BOY WHO LOST BOTH ARMS AFTER BEING ATTACKED BY TWO PIT BULLS HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 A 6-year-old boy who lost both arms after being attacked by two pit bulls has finally been released from the hospital.  Romell Feazier Jr. had his entire future changed on one fateful day back in March. On March 19th, Romell's father asked him to go clean up the backyard at their home. The family kept their pet pit bulls in the backyard. Romell and the dogs had been around each other for practically his entire life. The dogs had never been aggressive towards anyone in the family, so his father didn't think twice when assigning this chore to Romell. However, something on this day made the family dogs attack Romell as he went about his tasks.  When Romell's father went to check on his progress, he was met with a horrific scene. Romell was on the ground and unresponsive as both dogs were continuing to bite him.  Since that terrible day back in March, Romell's home has been the Children's Hospital of Michigan. The dogs had injured him so severely that both of his arms ...

INEC SUSPENDS ELECTION IN NINE WARDS OF KOGI LGA OVER MALPRACTICE. (PHOTO).


INEC suspends election in nine wards of Kogi LGA over malpractice

   
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says it has suspended election in the nine wards in Ogori Magongo LGA of Kogi state due to cases of electoral malpractice. 

Mohammed Haruna, INEC’s national commissioner and member of information and voter education committee, announced the suspension of the election in a statement on Saturday evening.

The off-cycle governorship elections were held on Saturday in Bayelsa, Kogi, and Imo states.

Haruna said irregularities such as completed result sheets before voting, and other serious issues were recorded in nine wards.

He said the incidents in the affected areas are being investigated, adding that the next course of action would be announced in 24 hours.

“The commission has received reports from our officials in Kogi state on incidences of electoral malpractices, particularly the incident of result sheets completed before voting,” the statement reads.

“Reports indicate that the incidents occurred in Adavi, Ajaokuta, Ogori/Magongo, Okehi and Okene local government areas.

“The most serious incidents occurred in Ogori/Magongo, affecting nine of 10 registration areas.

“This is entirely unacceptable. Any result not emanating from the commission’s process in the polling units will not be accepted.

“The commission is determined not to reward bad behaviour. Consequently, the election in the nine Wards in Ogori/Magongo LGA (Eni, Okibo, Okesi, Ileteju, Aiyeromi, Ugugu, Obinoyin, Obatgben and Oturu) is at this moment suspended.

“The incidences in the other local government areas are being thoroughly investigated, and the outcome, including the way forward, will be announced in the next 24 hours.”

“Meanwhile, as the processes continue, we follow the audit trail of personnel and materials to ascertain those who may have been complicit in undermining the process.

“We have a record of all officials deployed at various levels as supervisors, monitors, technical staff or polling unit officials and all election materials issued to them. Appropriate sanctions will be applied where necessary.”

The national commissioner assured voters of INEC’s commitment to ensure their votes are protected and respected.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).