PORTABLE BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AND APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR SLAPPING PREACHER. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
  Portable breaks down in tears and apologizes again for slapping preacher Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, broke down in tears as he issued yet another apology following a confrontation with a preacher outside his bar. The singer's apology, which is his second in a row, comes after gospel singer Testimony Jaga gave Portable a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the pastor or face unspecified consequences. The controversial street star explained that his reaction was due to a past traumatic experience involving his sister, who was once attacked by someone posing as a pastor. He added that he would not have slapped the preacher if he knew he was a "true man of God." However, in a recent video, Portable is seen on his knees crying profusely, as he expressed remorse for his actions against the preacher. The singer was surrounded by several people at his bar who were chanting "God is King. Jesus is here."  "I want to say this to a

I NO LONGER SMOKE OR TAKE ALCOHOL- SOLID STAR. (PHOTO).


 I No Longer Smoke Or Take Alcohol, Says Solid Star 


Many were surprised when some time ago, videos surfaced online showing a popular singer, Joshua Iniyezo, aka Solid Star, looking dirty and walking aimlessly on the street. 


According to his brother, Joseph, who posted the video, the singer was addicted to drugs and was being adversely affected by it.


However, in an interview with Saturday Beats, Solid Star stated that he was no longer addicted and did not indulge in those substances anymore. He said, “I am very well and healthy now. I have been out of hospital for four months now, but I am still taking my medication. I no longer smoke nor take alcohol. I keep everything plain now. I am doing very fine; working to make the world dance again with the good vibe I always bring. I have a studio at my place, and I am ready for my fans. I have been working tirelessly to ensure I present quality music, like I always do.”


Asked the lessons he learnt during his ordeal, the ‘Omotena’ singer said, “I have learnt not to always be by myself, because communication is very important. I was always by myself, so I became depressed, and I started seeing people around me as enemies. I have learnt to love and be positive.”

On if he got support from his colleagues during his low moments, he said, “Yes, I received support from friends, colleagues, fans and family. As a matter of fact, their support made my stay at the hospital comforting, and I appreciate all of them for their support. If not for their support, I would have had a terrible stay at the hospital. But, I was able to pay my bills and eat good meals because of them.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.