POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY. (PHOTO).

Image
 POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY Pope Leo XIV has announced that he will undergo surgery in the coming days to remove a lump on his lung, which was detected at a very early stage. During his weekly Angelus address in St Peter’s Square on Sunday, the 71-year-old pontiff told the crowd that a lung nodule had been discovered during recent medical checks and was highly localised. The statement by the Vatican press office adds that Doctors had recommended an operation to remove it, and that the procedure had already been planned.  It further confirms that his recovery was expected to take about one week. Born in Chicago, Leo became the first American pope in May 2025, following the death of his Argentine predecessor, Pope Francis, on 21 April 2025. He was elected on 8 May 2025 to lead the world’s 1.4 billion Catholics. Since assuming office, the former Robert Francis Prevost has gradually established his leadership style, speaking out on major global issues, including conflict...

MIX REACTIONS AS BISHOP OYEDEPO'S SON ISAAC MAKES CONFESSION ON HIS STRUGGLES WITH PORNOGRAPHY. (PHOTO).


 Mix reactions as Bishop Oyedepo’s son Isaac makes confession on his struggles with pornography



Isaac Oyedepo, the son of the Founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo has opened up on hia struggle with pornography.


The clergyman, while speaking during a recent podcast confessed that he once battled with pornography. He stated that he vividly remembers how it started as he traveled to a country and was meant to be in the room alone, when he switched on the TV and his porn struggle began. Luckily for him, God brought him out of it quickly.


He noted how a lot of people still struggle with it and wished he had met someone to help him with his struggles earlier on. He further noted how people feel there are things one shouldn’t talk about, but today, there are some pastors and church members still struggling.


According to Isaac, one can be anointed, seeing signs and wonders but it doesn’t mean they are standing right.


“My confessions are good ones that will help people. I struggled with p%rnøgr@phy before.


I remembered how it started, we travelled to one country and I was meant to be in the room alone, I switched on the TV and that’s it.


But God brought me out of it very quickly. A lot of people still struggle with it and I think of somebody who had struggled with it and had walked up to me and told me how to come out, I would have come out quickly.


I think people feel there are things we shouldn’t talk about, but today there are some pastors and church members still struggling with it.


You may be anointed, seeing signs and wonders but it does not mean you are standing right.


There is this old saying that if it’s working it means you are standing right but I found out that it’s not always the case. There are times I found out I wasn’t right, but grace and mercy found me.


For the sake of someone who is genuine in the congregation, God can bypass you to meet the person; this is my confession.”


His statement has left many divided as some claimed the clergyman is still watching it, while others applauded him for his courage to speak up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.