LEGENDARY ACTOR MANOJ KUMAR DIES AT 87: ‘ROTI KAPADA AUR MAKAAN’ DIRECTOR BREATHES HIS LAST IN MUMBAI. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Legendary actor Manoj Kumar dies at 87: ‘Roti Kapada Aur Makaan’ director breathes his last in Mumbai Manoj Kumar, the Bollywood actor and filmmaker, renowned for his patriotic films, passed away at the age of 87 at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The cause of his death was identified as cardiogenic shock due to acute myocardial infarction, according to medical reports. The medical reports confirmed that apart from a severe heart attack that took away his life, Manoj had been battling decompensated liver cirrhosis for the past few months, ANI reported. Following deteriorating health condition, he was admitted to the hospital on February 21, 2025. Popularly known as ‘Bharat Kumar,’ Manoj Kumar was an exceptional director and actor who was honoured with National Film Award. He also received the Padma Shri in 1992 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015, which is the highest award in field of Indian cinema presented annually by the Government of India to recognise outstandin...

AFCON QUALIFIERS- CAF HANDS VICTORY TO NIGERIA, FINES LIBYA $50, 000.(PHOTO).


 AFCON Qualifiers – CAF hands victory to Nigeria, fines Libya $50,000


The Confederation of African Football (CAF) has awarded three points, and three goals to Nigeria for the abandoned game against Libya.


The decision follows an investigation into the botched October 15 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Benghazi by the CAF Disciplinary Board.


Nigeria had walked away from the tie following poor treatment by the host country that left Super Eagles players and staff stranded at an abandoned airport for almost a day.


CAF in its ruling said it found the Libya Football Federation to have breached Article 31 of the African Cup of Nations Regulations as well as Articles 82 and 151 of the CAF Disciplinary Code.


The 5-point decision reads:


The Libya Football Federation is found to have breached Article 31 of the African Cup of Nations Regulations as well as Articles 82 and 151 of the CAF Disciplinary Code.

The match No.87 Libya v. Nigeria of the CAF African Cup of Nations Qualifiers 2025 (scheduled to be played on 15 October 2024 in Benghazi) is declared lost by forfeit by Libya (by a score of 3-0).

The Libya Football Federation is ordered to pay a fine of USD 50,000.

The fine is to be paid within 60 days of notification of the present decision.

All other and further motions or prayers for relief are dismissed.

CAF president, Patrice Motsepe had earlier said that the continental body would not tolerate any lack of sportsmanship and unfair treatment in African football.


With the decision, Nigeria now has seven (10) points from four games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).