S. A: SUSPECT ARRESTED FOR DRUG POSSESSION AND ATTEMPTED BRIBERY, DRUG-MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS SEIZED. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 SUSPECT ARRESTED FOR DRUG POSSESSION AND ATTEMPTED BRIBERY, DRUG-MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS SEIZED A male suspect was arrested for possession of drugs and attempted bribery following an intelligence-driven operation conducted by police in Germiston and Boksburg on Wednesday, 7 October 2026. Members of Crime Intelligence conducted observations in the Germiston and Boksburg areas following information that the suspect was allegedly operating from these areas and distributing drugs. During the operation, officers spotted a blue Chery 4 vehicle matching the description of the vehicle allegedly used by the suspect along Kingfisher Road. The SAPS Ekurhuleni District Trio Tracing Team and Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Police Department (EMPD) were activated, and they subsequently located, stopped and searched the vehicle. During the search, police discovered a bag containing 376 tablets suspected to be Mandrax. Further investigation led the team to the suspect’s residence, where additional substa...

THIS YEAR, I MET THE MOST BROKEN VERSION OF ME AND THE MOST BRAVE VERSION OF ME- NOLLYWOOD ACTOR BOLANLE NINALOWO. (PHOTO).


 This year, I met the most broken version of me and  the most brave version of me - Nollywood Actor Bolanle Ninalowo 


Nigeria Actor Bolanle Ninalowo has review his 2024 journey as the year going to an end.

The actor via his verified social media handle post his video calmly and write long note about his strength and weaknesses version of 2024.


On the note Bolanle Ninalowo wrote


With the year coming to an end, I’ve been reflecting on 2024. This year, I met the most broken version of me, the most brave version of me, the most confident version of me, the most resilient version of me and the strongest version of me.


Grief obliterated my soul as i became aware of something i had been experiencing for many years without clarity & closure! I was certain that I would never laugh or smile again. Life as I knew it ceased to exist. And… I didn’t want it to exist. I wanted it to fade away into the abyss.


I got up. I prayed & fought to find healing. I desperately wanted to be better, do better and feel better. I did the work. I still do the work: healing is an ongoing part of the human existence and experience.


I began to smile again. I started laughing again. I began to chase the sunsets again. I started feeling again. I started sharing my pain and TRUE story. I started making new friends. I started creating new memories and goals. I started opening up my heart again: most importantly, I stopped looking for validation & love in a romantic relationship and I fell in love with life, with the journey. And once I stopped seeking love in people: I found him.


I am still a mess sometimes but today? Today I am proud of myself and the man i have become as a result of life lessons & experiences.


My track record for overcoming bad days, lows & adversities remain at 100% and i thank God and all my love ones for their continued love & support.


More than anything thou,

I thank ME for finding the strength, wisdom and courage to finally choose ME!


Ultimately i thank GOD for his Grace, unwavering blessings and loving kindness 


May 2025 yield and bring fruitful results and rewards for all the sacrifices i have made this far.

May 2025 be a year of greater heights, fulfillment and prosperity for you, I & all those we care about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.