EL-RUFAI’S FAMILY PROTESTS SSS DETENTION, ALLEGES TORTURE, MEDICAL NEGLECT. (PHOTOS).

Image
 El-Rufai’s Family Protests SSS Detention, Alleges Torture, Medical Neglect Former Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has continued to face controversy over his detention, as members of his family and supporters staged a protest in Abuja on Monday over his custody by the State Security Service (SSS). The demonstrators, which included Senator Lawal Adamu and close relatives of the former governor, accused security authorities of subjecting him to psychological pressure and denying him access to medical care despite existing court directives. Speaking outside the SSS facility, El-Rufai’s second wife, Asia, said the family had been living under fear due to what she described as persistent surveillance and security intimidation connected to the case. According to her, the tension increased after El-Rufai appeared before Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was granted bail before the matter was adjourned.  She alleged that despite prior arr...

A 23-YEAR-OLD NIGERIAN WOMAN IDENTIFIED AS OSARUGBE, HAS DIED IN LIBYA. AFRICAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS. (PHOTO).

 


A 23-year-old Nigerian woman identified as Osarugbe, has died in Libya. African beauty products

 

She passed away at about 11:33am on Friday, April 4, 2025 after battling illness. 

 

Anti-human trafficking advocate, Yakubu Oyiza and her team had been raising money to bring her back to Nigeria for better medical treatment as hospitals in Libya rejected her. 

 

According to Oyiza, documents for burial, autopsy, and land to bury her in Libya have been arranged, all costing approximately 350,000.

 

She alleged that the family abandoned her since she fell sick and had earlier refused to go to Kano and pick her up the day she was supposed to be brought back to Nigeria. 

 

In a Facebook post on Saturday, April 5, Oyiza revealed that some family members of the deceased called them asking for Osas’ properties. African beauty products

 

“Since yesterday that I called Osa’s family and told them their sister passed, they haven’t called me back to ask how far,” she wrote. 

 

“We sent 350k for her burial (to Libya) which they are still asking for more but guess what? Osas’ family is calling for us her properties. 

 

“They want her properties, we haven’t laid this girl to rest but they are making trouble with us for someone I don’t know for properties.

 

“Most of these young girls that run to Libya have something chasing them. I am devastated.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).