A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

I REGRET MARKETING MY BODY EARLIER IN MY CAREER - NKECHI BLESSING . (PHOTO).


 I REGRET MARKETING MY BODY EARLIER IN MY CAREER - NKECHI BLESSING 


Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing claimed to regret marketing her body earlier in her acting career, causing people to focus on her body much more than her talents.


The Yoruba actress said she is currently underrated in the Nollywood industry because she made the initial mistake of showcasing her body to gain a foothold in the industry.


“I’m a good actress, but I’m being underrated," she stated. "I think it’s because when I started acting, I was only showing off my endowment, so a lot of people didn’t pay attention to my talent, they focused on my body instead. And that’s my fault, so I’m trying to change that." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.