DOLLY PARTON REVEALED WHERE SHE WANTED TO REST AFTER A LIFETIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT. (PHOTOS).
A Missouri fireman has been arrested after the account of his wife's supposed suicide collapsed under scrutiny.
"I want to k*** you so f***ing bad right now."
This quote is one example of the evidence uncovered.
Jeremy Perrien, a Missouri assistant Fire Chief received pity and sympathy from co-workers and his community after his wife allegedly ended her life while in the car with him.
Now that pity has turned into anger and betrayal after a search of her cell phone revealed their chilling and actual relationship dynamics.
31-year-old Shelby Perrin's life was cut tragically short on the evening of June 29th, 2025.
The circumstances surrounding her passing have caused immense pain to her friends and loved ones following the dramatic events of that evening. Now, over a year later, everything they thought they knew has been turned on its head.
Following her passing, Jeremy told authorities that he and Shelby had gone out on the evening of June 29th.
After spending time at a Cape Girardeau bar, Jeremy said the two had loaded back into their vehicle and began the drive home. Jeremy described the ride as "non-argumentative".
Despite the alleged relaxed atmosphere during the ride, according to Jeremy, things quickly turned very dark inside of that vehicle.
Jeremy says while traveling down highway 55, Shelby proclaimed, "I'm sorry, I'm a piece of sh*t." She then pulled a handgun from her purse and took her life.
At 2:32 a.m., a 911 call went out, and Shelby's passing was reported.
Now, 14 months after that horrible evening and following a lengthy investigation, Jeremy Perrien is being charged in connection to the d*ath of his wife.
Despite Jeremy's desperate attempts to delete and destroy evidence, Shelby herself would help bring her husband to justice, and shed light into the absolute nightmare she had endured.
Authorities discovered a "hidden folder" while examining Shelby's cellphone, and what they found was as chilling as it was heartbreaking. This is a folder Jeremy did not know about.
The folder contained a 90-second video that revealed Jeremy as Shelby knew him... It was captured just one month prior to her d*ath.
In the video, Jeremy can be seen punching and choking Shelby. While physically @busing Shelby, he also repeatedly threatened to k*ll her.
The following excerpt is from that video. It is hard to read, but provides a sad window into Shelby's life with Jeremy. This is a direct quote.
"I would not get mouthy with me. I want to k*** you so f***ing bad right now."
They also recovered disturbing text messages that Jeremy had attempted to delete. In one message Jeremy states, "You 100% will need a body bag if I stay with you. Each time, my rage is worse."
Another text read, "I'd be lying to you if I told you that I was hoping that you wouldn't commit s******."
In addition, the damning cellphone discoveries and forensic analysis of the vehicle determined through bl**d splatter and physical evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Shelby to have fired the fatal round.
Jeremy Perrien was arrested on Friday, August 21st.
He is being charged with second-degree m*rd*r and two counts of tampering with physical evidence.
Jeremy Perrien was booked into Stoddard County Jail and was denied bond.
Our thoughts are with all of Shelby's loved ones. May she finally be at peace...
Comments
Post a Comment