A FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT, OF ST. MICHEALS MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL, WAS CAUGHT AT ONISHTA GSM MARKET STÉALING PHONES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A female secondary school student, of St. Micheals model secondary school, was caught at Onishta GSM market stéaling phones.  Traders in the particular plaza where she støle the phones caught her and threatened to beat her up if she doesn't confess and tell them how many times she has come to the plaza to steal phones. The secondary school student said her name is Chimuanya Nweke from Ebonyi state and she sells akpu in the market on Saturdays. She also said she lives with her parents in okpoko but they chased her out of the house and she has not been attending school because her parents did not pay the school fees. The girl also said that she came to the plaza to ste@l on Friday but the owner of the shop where she wanted to steal from was around so she could not carry out her plan, she also confessed that this was not the first time she has stol£n phones from the plaza. The traders who caught the young girl said they were going to hand her over to the police or Udogachi secur...

POLICE NAB THIRTEEN(13) MORE SUSPECTS FOR ALLEGED ILLEGAL REVENUE COLLECTION IN ONITSHA AND ENVIRONS.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

 

In furthertharance to it's avowed comittment towards stemming the tide of illegal revenue collections, harassement and extortion on innocent citizens on the road in the name of IGR collection, police patrol teams led by the Area Commander Onitsha, ACP John Ogbuagbaka had on 20/1//2021 while on patrol along,upper iweka, Oba ring road and Owerri road all in Onitsha arrested thirteen(13) more illegal revenue collectors under false pretense of being government revenue agents in the State.
Suspects voluntarily confessed to the offence and claimed they were hired by one "Jonjoloko" to either collect or enforce the collections of revenue on behalf of government.This brought the number of suspects arrested for illegal revenue collections so far to twenty nine (29) within three days and the operation is still ongoing.It would be recalled that the command has paraded sixteen suspects on monday 18/1/2021.
This operation was in compliance with Anambra State Government directives on the 7th December,2020 "banning all forms of illegal revenue collections by persons claiming to be State revenue agents or officials.Suspects would be brought to book as soon as investigations are concluded.
Consequently,the Command warns that anybody found engaging in such acts should be ready to face the full wrath of the law.The Command will continue to pursue the hoodlums until they refrain from criminal activities or relocate from the State.
*CSP Haruna Mohammed PPRO* Anambra State Police Command,
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.
More photos below.
+3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).