WISHING A VERY HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY TO THE ICONIC OPAL LEE! - MICHELLE OBAMA. (PHOTO).

Image
 "Wishing a very happy 100th birthday to the iconic Opal Lee! Our nation owes you a deep debt of gratitude for your lifelong leadership lifting up Black communities and preserving our history, including the fight to make Juneteenth a national holiday. It was such a privilege to get to celebrate with you today. ❤️"

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY DAD,AMERICAN LADY CRIES OUT AS SHE SAID HER FATHER IS ENUGU STATE AND HAD NO CONTACT WITH HIM SINCE SHE WAS BORN.[PHOTO].

Please Help Me Find My Dad 


“My name is Odinakachukwu Idada. 

I am an American of Nigerian Heritage in search of my father. I was born in North Carolina, US in March 1989. My family has told me that my father is called Richard Orji. He is from Enugu state. He and my mother met while attending the University of Ibadan. I have had no contact whatsoever with him since I was born. I would like to find him if it his desire to be found. Please, if there is anyone who knows anything about him or has a way to get in touch with him I will appreciate if they reach out to me via commenting on this post. Thank you”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.