NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

RAPPER OFFSET REVEALS HE'S NOT RELATED TO QUAVO OR TAKEOFF DESPITE OFTEN BEING REFERRED TO AS THEIR COUSIN.(PHOTOS).




Rapper Offset reveals he's not related to Quavo or Takeoff despite often being referred to as their cousin.


American rapper, Offset has revealed that he is not actually biologically related to either Quavo or the late Migos rapper Takeoff, who are both nephew and uncle despite often being referred to as their cousin.


The three were classmates during childhood and began hanging out more often in the sixth grade. While hanging out a lot, they became closer and developed the “triplet flow.”


Speaking in a new interview with Variety, Offset confirmed Quavo is Takeoff's uncle but the long-believed notion about him being Quavo's cousin isn't true.


While reflecting on his upbringing, Offset explained how his father was “nowhere to be found” throughout his childhood.

 

“My daddy wasn’t even present, wasn’t nowhere to be found,” Offset says before adding, “But I never hated the n—-.” His life since then has been filled with strong women: his mother, his grandmother and a large percentage of his creative team and collaborators.


“I just feel like the aesthetics of a female is different from a male,” he explains. “A female can take you somewhere you might can’t take yourself. You always need that guidance, like from that mother or that grandmother. That’s my key to my push and my drive. Strong women are going to put you in strong places.”


Elsewhere in the conversation, Offset spoke on Take’s passing and why he has not really spoke on it publicly. “It’s hard for me to talk about s**t right now,” he said. “I’ve never talked about this stuff. Seriously. Talking about Take is hard, man,” he continued. “Talking about all this s**t is hard. That’s why I don’t, to be honest. That s**t hurts. Like, it’s gonna put me in a mood, and I don’t want to get in that mood. Some things I don’t never tell nobody. He’s not here. That s**t feels fake, bro”. I get through my day thinking it’s fake. And I don’t say nothing to nobody about it.”

One more photo below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).