PUTIN WARNS OF GLOBAL CLASH AS RUSSIA MARKS VICTORY IN WORLD WAR II. (PHOTO).

Image
 Putin warns of global clash as Russia marks victory in World War II Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the West on Thursday of risking a global conflict and said no one would be allowed to threaten the world’s biggest nuclear power as Russia marked the Soviet Union’s victory over Nazi Germany in World War II. As Russian troops advance against Ukraine’s Western-backed forces, Putin accused “arrogant” Western elites of forgetting the decisive role played by the Soviet Union in defeating Nazi Germany, and of stoking conflicts across the world. “We know what the exorbitance of such ambitions leads to. Russia will do everything to prevent a global clash,” Putin said on Red Square after Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reviewed troops lined up in a rare May blizzard. “But at the same time, we will not allow anyone to threaten us. Our strategic forces are always in a state of combat readiness.” Putin, who sent his army into Ukraine in 2022, casts the war as part of a struggle with the We

A LADY ACCUSES HER HUSBAND OF FORCIBLY TAKING CUSTODY OF THEIR THREE DAUGHTERS EVEN AFTER HE REMARRIED. (PHOTOS).



 Uloaku Confidence Amarachukwu accuses her ex husband of forcibly taking custody of their three daughters even after he remarried. 


Please read 


"I am typing in tears cos Nigeria system failed me, I don’t know if it’s because am a woman or because am from a poor family,Day by Day am dying slowly,no matter how strong I claims to be,I see myself dying,I pretend to be happy, I posts pictures and videos yet inside me is a woman thinking on how to take her own life cos she is tired of living,I am from Anambra in Nnewi precisely,while my ex husband is from Abia state,There is no pains,assault ,domestic violence,And humiliation I didn’t take for my marriage to last just so that my daughters won’t be raised in a broken home just like their father, i have had 4 miscarriages out of his beating and the cases are at life international hospital awka,He always told me that if he kills me he will close my case with money,I tried my best but seems like it’s wasn’t enough,Even my mother in-law hated me for nothing,both my sister in-laws ,that am eating his son’s money and am controlling his son,His son that I married when he had nothing,it was my hard earned savings that I used to support his son when he travelled to Malaysia after our marriage,ooh poor me!!! What do I know then, I was a supportive wife to the fullest,but I leave all to God to judge,I had an argument with my ex over sleeping with my cousin sister cos I saw the video clips on his phone on February 2021 at 12:45pm,and he asked me to leave his house with my one month pregnancy which he knows I was pregnant, my only offense was going to his phone without telling him and seeing the s*ex video clips of my cousin sister who once lived with me and other ladies video clips too and confronted him over it.he took my phones,my valuables and my money, I couldn’t do anything cos I was one month gone,I left and slept on staircase with my one month pregnancy,only to wake up in the morning and my ex husband has travelled with all my kids(3girls)  and took them to aba and dumped them for his mom and sister and told them I shouldn’t see my kids, I went there and my sister in-laws beat me up Infront of my kids, and my kids where crying that they wants to follow me,my kids were 7 years,4 years and 10 months when he took them to his mother in aba,He said I was giving him ashawo just because am having only baby girls,since February 2021 I have been from Human Right Court Anambra to Fida,even to Human right umuahia,he was invited many times but he didn’t come,I was still going here and there seeking for the custody of my kids or Atleast to be visiting my kids but to no avail, October 14th 2021 I put to bed to another baby girl, I carried the pregnancy alone ,no help from him and his family,instead he sent me a text to go and abort it that he went somewhere and they told him it’s another baby girl,that he has used the pregnancy to settle me that I should forget about my 3 little girls, Immediately I put to bed and told them I had another baby girl,the next he did was to marry his side chick From Nnewi too,they did traditional marriage and wedding, and now they have a son and he has not even collected his bride price back ,I was advised to take the matter to court,which I did since December 8th 2022 till date nothing has been done,He has never appeared in court since the case started,I was still waiting for the court order,when I heard that my kids are no longer in Aba,that he has took them to unknown place where I don’t no.How do you tell a mother to move on without her kids who are still too tender....I am really loosing it,cos what am about to do will shake the whole world, I have begged him to please lets do peaceful co-parenting,he refused,the next thing he did was to block me everywhere.It’s been 2 years and 8 months I haven’t set my eyes on my 3 girls. I don’t no how they are...I don’t no where they are,how do I live ? How do I move on ? My ex has remarried with a son,and still seize my 3 daughters he called ashawo. I really need help,am tired of keeping quiet, I am tired of taking BP drugs, I am tired of taking sleeping pills.I am totally depressed,is it when I take my life thatNigeria Police Force will come to my aid,is it when I die that he will release my daughters to come and see my corpse.... I am shattered!!!! My ex husband’s number +234 814 400 3184 and his side chick turned wife number +234 703 826 9241".

More photos below. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).