A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

I USED TO SELL RECHARGE CARDS- KIM OPRAH SPEAKS ON CHILDHOOD STRUGGLES. (PHOTO).


I used to sell recharge cards - Kim Oprah speaks on childhood struggles

Former BBNaija housemate and Television host Kim Chinonso Oprah, widely known as Kim Oprah, has recounted some of her childhood struggles.
In an interview on the Tea With Tay podcast, Oprah discussed the time she lost her father and, as a result, had to live in a barrack in Abuja.
The former Miss Tourism said during her university days, she and her sister sold recharge cards, pure water, and eggs.
“After my dad died, she (her mother) was in the military. So to help with accommodation, we had to move into the barrack in Abuja,” she said.
“When I went to the University of Port Harcourt, I and my sister used to sell recharge cards, pure water, and eggs because around our side, there was not a close-by kiosk where you could buy those things, so we became the kiosk.”
Speaking about how the experience changed her life, the reality TV star said she is grateful for overcoming the hardships.
She added that it shaped her resilience and deepened her understanding of both comfort and poverty.
“Honestly, I am just happy that I went through it because it really shaped me, it made me stronger,” she added.
“I know what the hustle is, I have seen suffering. So coming out on the other side and being this person is like I understand both worlds.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.