NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

SEYI LAW DENIES TELLING EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM HE REGRETS SUPPORTING TINUBU. (PHOTO).


 Seyi Law denies telling Eedris Abdulkareem he regrets supporting Tinubu


Popular comedian and actor Lawrence Oluwaseyitan Aletile, popularly known as Seyi Law has denied saying he regrets supporting President Bola Tinubu.

Veteran rapper Eedris Abdulkareem in the latest episode of The Honest Bunch Podcast, claimed that Seyi Law disclosed to him that his biggest mistake was supporting President Bola Tinubu.

The singer said the comedian apologised to the audience at a recent event he attended and even denounced his support for Tinubu.

Abdulkareem said, “I was at an event yesterday and Seyi Law came up and said, ‘Abeg, make una no vex o! Everybody don curse me taya because I stand for Tinubu. I no dey im mandate again o!’

“I was like, ‘Seyi, how do you cope now?’ He said, ‘My brother, I messed up.’ He said no be say im collect anything. He said he made the biggest mistake.”

However, commenting on a viral clip of the podcast on X, Seyi Law denied Abdulkareem’s claims, saying he probably took his joke seriously.

He wrote, “Thanks for posting this first. I have been looking for someone who recorded my performance. So where did I tell Eedris I made the biggest mistake? Is it that he thinks a joke is a reality?”

In another comment, Seyi Law wrote: “Eedris na person wey I love, but this is not true abeg. @iamshortfamily, when I talk this one for your show?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.