NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

I HAVE WATCHED YOU TARNISH MY NAME AND INCITE YOUR FOLLOWERS AGAINST ME – SEYI LAW WRITES OPEN LETTER TO TUNDE EDNUT. (PHOTO).


 I have watched you tarnish my name and incite your followers against me – Seyi Law writes open letter to Tunde Ednut


Nigerian comedian Oluseyi Aletile, known as Seyi Law, has written an open letter to blogger and former singer Tunde Ednut


In a lengthy post on his Instagram and Twitter pages, he noted that for two years now, the famous Instagram blogger has been tarnishing his name and inciting his followers against him. He revealed that he laughed it off initially, but lately, he has been reflecting.


Seyi said he has kept silent despite the negative things he knows about him and has watched him deceive those capable of independent thought. However, he believes in God, who, in time, reveals the true deeds of all men.


The comedian added that he believes time will reveal things as he warned Tunde not to try him.


Dear mazitundeednut,


Growing up as Yoruba children, we were taught a song that goes:


“Kini n o fole se laye ti mo wa (2ce). Laye ti mo wa, kaka kin jale, kaka kin jale, ma kuku deru. Kini n o fole se laye ti mo wa.”


It translates to:


“What would I do with stealing in this life I have come into? Instead of stealing, I would rather become a slave.”


This song instilled integrity in many of us, and I am proud to say that throughout my existence, I have never stolen from anyone. Can you say the same?


For two years, I have watched as you tarnished my name and incited your followers against me.


 I laughed it off at first, but lately, I have been reflecting. I kept silent despite the many things I knew about you. 


I watched you deceive those capable of independent thought but won’t use their brains while you secured your livelihood from Nigeria. Your connections with people that are associated with Deziani and others. 


But I believe in God, who, in time, reveals the true deeds of all men. As the Yorubas say, wa ko oni tie niwaju. Time will expose everything.


I remember when you lived with Sheyman just behind my house. Given your humble beginnings, I expected you to appreciate the hard work of others. 


Instead, you choose to throw mud on others, forgetting that when the rain falls, no one can predict whose roof it will touch.


Tunde mo se lore ri, no matter how little. How quickly people change. Or perhaps this was simply who you have always been.


Like I always say, time will reveal all things. No ,try me o, make your eyes no peel”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.