S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

I REACHED OUT TO SOLUDO, ALEX OTTI, CONCERNING THE OCTOBER 20 PROTEST FOR NNAMDI KANU AND NO RESPONSE, I REACHED OUT TO PETER OBI, THEY SAID HE'S IN ROME-OMOYELE SOWORE. (PHOTO).


 I Reached Out To Soludo, Alex Otti, concerning the October 20 protest for Nnamdi Kanu and No Response, I Reached out To Peter Obi, They Said He's In Rome-Omoyele Sowore


Human rights activist and Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has revealed that several prominent southeastern leaders failed to respond to his personal attempts to reach them.


Speaking in an interview with Arise TV, Sowore said that many of the political figures he once had direct access to suddenly became unreachable after he tried contacting them. According to him, even governors he personally knew, including Charles Soludo of Anambra State and Alex Otti of Abia State, never replied to his messages.


He added that while Alex Otti was once a columnist for Sahara Reporters and someone he had a personal relationship with, he still did not respond. Sowore also mentioned that he reached out to Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi, who was said to be in Rome at the time. In his words:


 “Some of them that I used to be able to reach just switched off their lines. The ones I sent messages to never responded. I reached out to Soludo, who I know personally, governor of Anambra State — no response till now. I reached out to Alex Otti. Alex Otti used to be a columnist for Sahara Reporters, so I know him personally. No response till now. The only response I got was a nominal one: ‘I know we shouldn’t have dragged us the way you did.’ I reached out to Peter Obi. They said he is in Rome. So I sent a message that, you can behave as Romans do too. Just be part of this.”


Sowore also opined that the delay in the release of Nnamdi Kanu is also as a result of the nonchalancy from some southeast politicians who think that the release of Kanu will jeopardize their political career. 


The Activist also dragged Ohanaeze Ndigbo, stating that when he included the release of Nnamdi Kanu as part of his endbadgoverment protest in 2024, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo issued an official statement that they are not part of the protest. 


Sowere believes that if southeast politicians and traditional rulers have been involved in this since, Nnamdi Kanu would have been released.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.