FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

WHY I'M DONE WITH ‘JUST CONTENT' - MUMMY WA. (PHOTO).


 Why I'm done with ‘just content' - Mummy Wa


Nigerian content creator and Nollywood actress Kemi Ikuseedun, popularly known as Mummy Wa, has announced that she will no longer accept projects that disrespect her time or compromise her personal values.

Speaking during an interview with Punch, Mummy Wa said protecting her peace and principles has become a top priority in 2026, prompting her to be more intentional about the kind of work she undertakes.

“I am no longer available for projects that will disrespect my time, disrespect or drain my values, and reduce whatever I do to ‘just content’,” she said. “That phrase, ‘just content’, is something I am no longer comfortable with.”

The actress stressed that her peace now comes first, adding that any project that undermines her values or personal growth will no longer get her attention.

“My peace is very important to me, so anything that disrespects my time or my values, I am no longer available for it,” she stated.

Addressing her evolution beyond the popular Mummy Wa character, Ikuseedun explained that while the persona still has room to grow, she is deliberately creating space for her personal identity and broader creative range to flourish.

“There is still a whole lot to the Mummy Wa character. This year, I want to explore and observe more. I am allowing Mummy Wa to age and observe life,” she said.

She added that she is also focusing on developing Kemi Ikuseedun as a filmmaker and storyteller, revealing plans to showcase different sides of herself beyond comedy skits.

“At the same time, I am giving room for Kemi Ikuseedun to bloom, grow, and showcase other sides of herself in filmmaking and storytelling,” she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.