POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY. (PHOTO).

Image
 POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY Pope Leo XIV has announced that he will undergo surgery in the coming days to remove a lump on his lung, which was detected at a very early stage. During his weekly Angelus address in St Peter’s Square on Sunday, the 71-year-old pontiff told the crowd that a lung nodule had been discovered during recent medical checks and was highly localised. The statement by the Vatican press office adds that Doctors had recommended an operation to remove it, and that the procedure had already been planned.  It further confirms that his recovery was expected to take about one week. Born in Chicago, Leo became the first American pope in May 2025, following the death of his Argentine predecessor, Pope Francis, on 21 April 2025. He was elected on 8 May 2025 to lead the world’s 1.4 billion Catholics. Since assuming office, the former Robert Francis Prevost has gradually established his leadership style, speaking out on major global issues, including conflict...

I MADE MY FIRST MILLION FROM ORGANISING EVENTS IN UNIVERSITY- CHIOMA GOODHAIR. (PHOTO).


 I made my first million from organising events in university – Chioma Goodhair


Reality TV star, Chioma Goodhair, has revealed how she made her first million by organizing an event.

Appearing on the Big Friday Show, hosted by BBNaija’s Tacha, Chioma revealed that she earned her first million naira through planning events during her university days.

She stated that her entrepreneurial spirit was ignited at the University of Birmingham, where she was known for her friendly and outgoing personality.

Chioma highlighted how she leveraged her popularity to organize parties on campus, convincing hundreds of students, mostly ladies, to buy tickets to attend.

She said: “My first million naira was probably from throwing events in uni. I went to the University of Birmingham and I didn’t even plan to but I was so popular then and I knew a lot of people and I was very friendly. I’m still a friendly person. I don’t look it but I am. I’m also a girls’ girl and I’m very good at convincing people to do stuff.

“So back then some guys used to organise parties and one guy would be like, ‘Come and sell tickets to your friends,’ and I’d bring like 100 or 200 girls. So the next year he was like why don’t we come together to throw these parties because you’re really good at selling tickets?”

“So we organised this party and we made so much money and when I convert it, it would have been over a million naira…It was like six thousand pounds…”

“Oh wow, so back then it would have been like eight or nine million,” Tacha asked.

“Yes,” Chioma replied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.