PENTAGON RELEASES NEW BATCH OF UFO FILES SHOWING UNEXPLAINED UAP ENCOUNTERS, INCLUDING MILITARY VIDEOS AND EYEWITNESS REPORTS. (PHOTO).

Image
 Pentagon releases new batch of UFO files showing unexplained UAP encounters, including military videos and eyewitness reports    The Pentagon has released another batch of declassified UFO-related materials, continuing a rolling disclosure of once-classified files ordered by President Donald Trump for public release. The latest drop includes more than 50 videos and documents involving unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAPs), the government’s official term for UFOs, adding to a growing archive of material that has fueled public interest and debate about unexplained aerial activity. Among the newly released records are multiple military and surveillance videos showing unexplained objects in flight. One clip, recorded by a U.S. Coast Guard infrared sensor in April 2024, appears to show an object moving near an aircraft over the Southeastern United States. Another, labeled “Syrian UAP instant acceleration,” was captured in 2021 by a U.S. military platform and later uploaded ...

U.S AND ISRAEL PLANNED OPERATION AGAINST IRAN FOR MONTHS, IDF SAYS. (PHOTO).




U.S and Israel planned operation against Iran for months, IDF says


The United States and Israel carried out extensive strikes on Iran on Saturday in an operation dubbed “Operation Epic Fury” by American forces, with Israeli officials saying the attacks were planned over several months. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) described the strikes as targeting dozens of military sites and emphasized close cooperation with the U.S. during the planning phase.

“In the months leading up to the attack, joint planning between the IDF and U.S. Army enabled a coordinated strike with maximum effectiveness,” the IDF said. The statement described Iran as continuing efforts to protect and advance its nuclear program, restore missile production, and support armed proxies, actions the IDF called an existential threat to Israel and a danger to the wider region. Israeli Foreign Minister Gideon Saar said Saturday that action was necessary despite risks, warning delays would have allowed Iran to strengthen its nuclear and missile capabilities.

The strikes reportedly involved a combination of U.S. aircraft and Tomahawk cruise missiles launched from Navy ships in the region. About 35,000 U.S. troops are stationed across the Middle East, including major bases in Qatar and Bahrain, along with forces in Syria and Iraq. Additional U.S. naval assets, including the aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford, may soon join the 12 Navy ships already deployed.

Iran condemned the attacks, accusing the U.S. of violating international law. The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the country was ready to defend its homeland and respond to “aggressors with authority,” while reiterating that it had previously been open to negotiations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).