FORMER KENNEDY CENTER EMPLOYEES ALLEGE LEADERSHIP DELAYED ROOF REPAIRS BEFORE CITING SAFETY ISSUES IN CLOSURE DECISION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Former Kennedy Center employees allege leadership delayed roof repairs before citing safety issues in closure decision Former Kennedy Center employees allege that the venue’s leadership knew about serious structural problems well before citing newly discovered hazards as the reason for its abrupt closure this month. The claims were outlined in a letter to Congress from a lawyer representing anonymous whistleblowers. The letter accuses the center’s executive director and chief operating officer, Matt Floca, of failing to prioritize roof repairs and stopping a funded repair plan in April. Floca disputes the allegations, saying recent inspections revealed that water damage had spread farther into the building than officials previously knew. In a September court declaration, Floca cited “acute risks to public safety” following an inspection that found deterioration in a roof terrace canopy and a partial ceiling collapse. The former employees contend those dangers were already known to...

'I FEEL BLESSED, BUT SAD' - 2FACE OPENS UP ON PAIN OF FATHERHOOD, FAME. (PHOTO).


 'I FEEL BLESSED, BUT SAD' - 2FACE OPENS UP ON PAIN OF FATHERHOOD, FAME




Music legend Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2Baba, has opened up on the emotional strain of juggling superstardom with raising his eight children, admitting that while he feels blessed, he also carries a deep sense of regret.


In a revealing interview with the Voice of Nigeria, the award-winning singer spoke frankly about the challenges of fatherhood under the glare of public attention.


“I have eight kids now. I feel blessed and happy, but the sadness comes from the fact that I haven’t gotten to spend the type of time I should have spent with them collectively. It does something to me sometimes,” he said.


The African Queen crooner described his children as “amazing” and “brilliant,” but confessed that the reality of missing out on precious moments weighs heavily on him.


“They’re amazing, brilliant people. I just wish I was there more. It touches me from all corners,” he added.


On lingering public perception that paints him as a womaniser, 2Baba pushed back strongly, saying the label is one of the biggest misconceptions about him.


“The biggest misconception about me is that I’m a womanizer. I like women; I’m just straightforward. But I’m a lover boy. I love hard,” he said.


The singer also addressed remarks about his wife, Natasha, particularly claims that she dominates or controls him. According to him, such narratives are unfair and often driven by online speculation.


“Everybody has a say in everybody’s business now. Sometimes people say very nasty things. You grow thick skin, but sometimes it gets to you. Reality is reality she’s a brilliant woman, a strong woman,” he said.


In a surprising twist, the usually confident performer disclosed that he is naturally shy, despite his commanding stage presence.


“My profession doesn’t permit me to be shy, but I’m actually a very shy person. Sometimes I just want to be alone and chill. Other times I want to hang out. I like nature; I have my moments,” he said.


With these heartfelt revelations, 2Baba offers fans a rare glimpse into the man behind the music a global star grappling with fatherhood, public criticism and the pressures of life in the spotlight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.