FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

NEW JERSEY MAN CONVICTED OF MURDERING BROTHER AND FAMILY, THEN SETTING FIRES TO HIDE CRIME. (PHOTO).


 New Jersey man convicted of murdering brother and family, then setting fires to hide crime

A New Jersey man was convicted Friday of murdering four relatives and setting fires in an attempt to cover up the crimes, authorities said. Paul Caneiro, 59, was found guilty on four counts of murder, two counts of aggravated arson, and two weapons charges in the 2018 killings of his brother, Keith Caneiro, 50; Keith’s wife, Jennifer, 45; and their two children. A Monmouth County jury reached the verdict after about five hours of deliberation. Caneiro faces a potential life sentence at his May 12 sentencing.

Prosecutors said the killings stemmed from a business dispute after Keith discovered Paul was stealing money from their shared businesses and from him personally. Paul Caneiro allegedly ambushed his brother’s family while they slept, shot and stabbed them, and then set fire to their Colts Neck mansion as well as his own Ocean Township home to obscure the murders. Emergency crews responded to fires at both residences on Nov. 20, 2018. Keith Caneiro was found dead outside his home, while Jennifer and their children, 11-year-old Jesse and 8-year-old Sophia, were found inside, all fatally wounded. Caneiro’s defense argued he had no motive to harm his family and suggested other potential suspects, including a third Caneiro brother and two men seen near the scene, but prosecutors said evidence clearly pointed to Paul Caneiro as the sole perpetrator.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.