FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

TRUMP CALLS FOR NETANYAHU TO BE PARDONED ON CORRUPTION CHARGES. (PHOTO).



Trump calls for Netanyahu to be pardoned on corruption charges


 U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday called for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to be pardoned on corruption charges, sharply criticizing Israeli President Isaac Herzog for not granting clemency. Trump said Netanyahu has been a “great wartime prime minister” and called Herzog “disgraceful” for withholding a pardon, adding, “He should give it.”

Netanyahu met with Trump in Washington on Wednesday for the seventh time since Trump took office, discussing issues including Iran’s nuclear program and ballistic missile threats. Netanyahu, the first sitting Israeli prime minister to face criminal charges, denies accusations of bribery, fraud, and breach of trust stemming from a 2019 indictment. Under Israeli law, the president can grant pardons, but there is no precedent for issuing one while a trial is ongoing. Herzog’s office said Netanyahu’s request is still under review by the Ministry of Justice, emphasizing that no decision has yet been made.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.