FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

“THEY WANT ME BACK,” ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER TALKS COMING PREDATOR, CONAN AND COMMANDO PROJECTS. (PHOTO).


 “They Want Me Back,” Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks Coming Predator, Conan and Commando Projects


Arnold Schwarzenegger gave fans a glimpse of what could be a thrilling return to some of his most iconic action roles. 


Speaking at the Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio over the weekend, the 78-year-old actor discussed ongoing talks about reprising his roles in the Predator series, along with new projects in the Conan the Barbarian and Commando franchises.


Describing it as a potential “resurrection of all those movies,” Schwarzenegger highlighted the Predator films as an example. He praised Dan Trachtenberg, director of 2022’s Prey and last year’s Predator: Badlands, saying the filmmaker has done a remarkable job and now wants him involved in the next installment.


“So we were talking about it,” he told the audience, prompting applause as fans imagined Schwarzenegger returning as Dutch, the character he originated in the 1987 film. 


“Fox Studio has kind of rediscovered Arnold. They come to me and say, ‘We want you to do Predator, we just got the script for Commando 2,’ and they’ve hired a writer-director who worked on Tom Cruise’s last four movies to write and direct King Conan.”


The Hollywood Reporter reported on March 9 that Christopher McQuarrie will helm the Conan sequel, King Conan, which will continue the story from Schwarzenegger’s original 1982 film and its 1984 follow-up. 


Meanwhile, the Commando sequel would revisit his role as a former U.S. special forces soldier returning to action after his friends are targeted by mercenaries.


Back in November, Ben Rosenblatt, producer of Predator: Badlands, told Deadline that he and Trachtenberg have met with Schwarzenegger a few times regarding the franchise. 


“Obviously, the holy grail of Predator movies would be getting Arnold back in there,” Rosenblatt said. “It’s always been in the back of our minds that it would be really great to see him return to a franchise that he’s made iconic and that has made him iconic.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.