OSUN POLICE CONFIRM DAVIDO WAS TARGET IN VIOLENT ATTACK ON GOVERNOR ADELEKE'S CONVOY. (PHOTO).

Image
Osun Police Confirm Davido Was Target in Violent Attack on Governor Adeleke's Convoy Assault on Governor's Convoy in Osogbo The Osun State Police Command has made a startling revelation regarding the recent security breach involving the convoy of Governor Ademola Adeleke. According to law enforcement officials, international Afrobeat sensation Davido was the primary target of the violent disruption that occurred in Osogbo, the state capital. The incident unfolded shortly after Governor Adeleke received his certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). As the governor's motorcade, which also carried his children and the music star, made its way to the palace of the Ataoja of Osogbo, a confrontation erupted between security details and armed individuals. Cultists Linked to the Targeted Attack Police spokesperson Abiodun Ojelabi confirmed that preliminary findings point to members of the notorious Eye Confraternity. The principal suspect has ...

FCT MINISTER NYESOM WIKE DENIES LAND GRABBING ALLEGATIONS, DEFENDS ACQUISITION FOR JUDGES’ QUARTERS. (PHOTO).


 FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Denies Land Grabbing Allegations, Defends Acquisition for Judges’ Quarters


Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has strongly rejected claims that he is a land grabber, insisting he is simply performing his official duties.


Wike made the declaration on Wednesday during the inauguration of the Federal High Court Judges Quarters in the Katampe area of Abuja. The project is part of a series of initiatives marking President Bola Tinubu’s third year in office. Vice President Kashim Shettima represented President Tinubu at the event.


Addressing critics on social media, the minister explained the background of the land acquisition. 


“When we came here looking for land to construct judges’ quarters, there was no road, but last year, Mr. President commissioned all the roads within this Katampe,” Wike said.


He noted that the land originally belonged to Julius Berger PLC, which had been allocated the property 15 years earlier but made no significant development. 


“I looked at the records and said we wanted to build Judges Quarters, so we took back our land,” he stated. “All over social media, they were calling me a land grabber but I didn’t bother myself because I knew where I was going.”


Wike further defended his actions, saying: “Any politician not called names is not a politician. Out of that land grabbing is where we are today. People should know that I did not grab any land; I’m doing the work I’m supposed to do.”


The minister revealed that the FCT administration has acquired several properties in the area, which will now be designated as the “Judges Zone.” He added that no other persons will be allowed to reside within the vicinity. 


“Those who built over two, three stories, I asked them to bring it down and we paid them compensation,” Wike disclosed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.