2027: AKPABIO WARNS AGAINST AI-DRIVEN FALSEHOODS. (PHOTO).

Image
  2027: Akpabio warns against AI-driven falsehoods Ahead of the 2027 presidential and general elections, President of the Senate, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has warned political actors against using artificial intelligence (AI) to spread falsehoods and deepen divisions in the country. Akpabio said politicians must ensure that the electoral contest did not become a platform for communal, religious or regional divisions, stressing that political differences should not destroy the bonds holding the country together. He spoke on Tuesday in his address of welcome as the Senate resumed plenary after its two-month annual recess, which began on July 23, 2026. The Senate President said campaigns for the 2027 elections had begun and political parties had chosen their candidates, urging those seeking elective offices to present their programmes with conviction and allow Nigerians to make their choices freely. “Those who seek office need not see eye to eye in order to walk hand in hand as Niger...

BLACK SABBATH DRUMMER BILL WARD REVEALS HE NOW USES WHEELCHAIR IN PUBLIC BUT SAYS HE IS STILL PERFORMING. (PHOTO).


 Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward reveals he now uses wheelchair in public but says he is still performing


Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward has revealed that he now relies on a wheelchair for airports and public appearances as he continues to deal with mobility challenges.


The 78-year-old musician shared a photo of himself using a wheelchair and said he can still walk, but not for long distances without needing to rest.


“We started using the wheelchair about 18 months ago, mostly in airports,” Ward said in a post on X. “I can still walk, let there be no doubt, but I can’t walk very far without needing to rest.”


Ward said the wheelchair is a way to help him move around and does not mean he has stopped performing.


“I’m just saying if you see me in a wheelchair, I’m just catching a ride, I’m not in retirement or ill or giving up,” he wrote.


The drummer, who turned 78 in May 2026, said he remains committed to music and believes he can still perform at his age.


“I’m still a drummer. I can still play pretty good for 78 years old,” he said.


Ward also encouraged fans who see him using a wheelchair at airports, music venues or theatres to approach him and say hello, saying he wanted to be open about the change in his mobility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.