FORMER KENNEDY CENTER EMPLOYEES ALLEGE LEADERSHIP DELAYED ROOF REPAIRS BEFORE CITING SAFETY ISSUES IN CLOSURE DECISION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Former Kennedy Center employees allege leadership delayed roof repairs before citing safety issues in closure decision Former Kennedy Center employees allege that the venue’s leadership knew about serious structural problems well before citing newly discovered hazards as the reason for its abrupt closure this month. The claims were outlined in a letter to Congress from a lawyer representing anonymous whistleblowers. The letter accuses the center’s executive director and chief operating officer, Matt Floca, of failing to prioritize roof repairs and stopping a funded repair plan in April. Floca disputes the allegations, saying recent inspections revealed that water damage had spread farther into the building than officials previously knew. In a September court declaration, Floca cited “acute risks to public safety” following an inspection that found deterioration in a roof terrace canopy and a partial ceiling collapse. The former employees contend those dangers were already known to...

WHY I WEAR A CROSS- PATTI BOULAYE. (PHOTO).


 


"Why I wear a Cross. 


For over 40yrs | have worn a cross that reminds me to pray in the shower every morning. Every room in my house has a crucifix that reminds me every 3.00pm to pray for the atonement of the sins of mankind, with no exceptions. The crucifıx also reminds me in times of despair that the Lord Christ was not spared from pain, but went through the worst pain and humiliation ever. At bedtime I read the Bible with my husband and meditate on mysteries of the Rosary. The Cross of Jesus means the world to me. Anything that reminds me of the greatest love that I know, a love that surpasses all understanding, I am going to wear, eat embrace and use as a frontlet. Every time I see a cross, it is time to say a prayer of thanksgiving. So I believe that only darkness would try to discourage my devotions. Things are never what they seem, both the unseen and the seen are often beyond our understanding. This is why I will always pitch my tent with Jesus, and not with man's science and limited knowledge, nor with the world. I am in this world, I refuse to be part of it because I live and exist in God. Wearing a cross is between my awesome God and me and nothing to do with anyone else'- Patti Boulaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.