I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE
"I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today. Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year. As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...
These range of dolls was launched into the market by a Nigerian entrepreneur Taofik Okoya to teach children about African heritage.Taofick Okoya says ''The comic books and animation stories is the medium to use to enlighten and educate children on our history and culture''.Okaya and his team developed a series of books,comics and songs based on the dolls characters to make positive messages accessible to Nigerian children.Am impressed because children can easily learn about their culture at a tender age and i will encourage parents to encourage these dolls in your homes it will make the child playfully learn his or her heritage without being told a moon light tale.You like?more photos below. 





Comments
Post a Comment